Good Day, Strange Airport, All About Names, Another Comes In

Hey there everybody, hope your day is going great!  My day has been good so far, have a few more hours left in the day.  So I finally was able to get a Popeye's chicken sandwich and it was really good, I would suggest you go out and try one.  Don't get the spicy if you are sensitive to that because it is really spicy but everything tastes great about it.  The heat got a little too much for me after about half of it but I liked it overall.  Next time I'll get it without the heat.  Had a good total upper body workout today, it was one of those days where I really didn't have a plan in place.  I mostly did biceps and triceps but incorporated some other stuff in as well.  Otherwise I didn't really do much else.  Hung out with a friend for awhile and had to give another friend a ride home from the hospital, he had a UTI also, he's in a chair too.  Well, let me go on and get to the good stuff!

Conspiracy Day!  There is an airport here in America that is shrouded in mystery.  There are so many questions surrounding this airport because there are so many unanswered things about the design and make up of the airport, it is unlike any other airport made in the world with occult symbols, rumors of an underground labyrinth and freaky horse statue out front.  The Denver International Airport or DIA was opened to the public in 1995 and was a year over schedule and about $2 billion over budget but I guess they really needed an airport there.  If you look at some of the photos of the airport they can be pretty crazy, on thing that looks bad is the way the runways were set out, from the air they almost look like a swastika.  Now a swastika is an ancient symbol that goes back thousands of years but came into prominence when Hitler decided to use it for his Nazi party in Germany.  There are some that think the airport points towards the New World Order and this will be their base of operations.  I have always had a tough time with the New World Order theory as I don't think the people in power are smart enough to get together to run the planet their own way.  There are plenty of places to read or see pics about the airport online if you want to search for them.  Here is the article that started me on this; https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/61740/5-weird-conspiracy-theories-surrounding-denver-international-airport

My main reason for clicking on the link I am going to add is because they used the term ISIL when they should use ISIS.  ISIL stands for the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, where as ISIS stands for Islamic State of Iraq and Syria.  I have always felt that when they used the ISIL instead of the ISIS term that they were giving up on the countries in the Levant.  The Levant covers a wide area but the main modern country that I prescribe there would be Israel, when they use that term it feels like they are giving up on Israel, that the terrorists have already won.  Which isn't the case.  I think that using the term ISIS is the correct way to refer to the jihadis that want to start up another Caliphate, like the guys we mostly beat down recently.  The article I pulled up is about how Turkey has captured many of al-Baghdadi's family trying to enter the country illegally.  I believe they were going to plan an attack or they just didn't know what to do because their leader was a coward and blew himself up for the whole world to see.  Anyway, here is that article; https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/11/erdogan-isil-leader-circle-enter-turkey-191107153724934.html

Looks like there is another contestant coming up, Bloomberg has decided to throw his hat in the ring for 2020.  I don't think he has much of a shot but is probably a better candidate than most of the democrats running right now.  I am not as clear about his politics but I know that he is fairly leftist but the people of New York would know more about what his policy is if he becomes president.  I still don't think that Bloomberg would have much of a shot against President Trump but he might do better than most of the other candidates.  I am not totally sure what he is running as, either an independent or as a democrat but I think he is closer to being a democrat.  Here is a video talking about Bloomberg getting into the race; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mb18_pphFho

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great night or day, take care!









































Comments

Popular Posts