Trying Day, Thunderbolts Maybe, Baby Daddy Drama

Hey there everyone, I hope the middle of the week is going great for you!  My day was alright but was a little tough.  Nothing major, I just watched the boys a little longer today and they were in a raucous mood.  The young one wouldn't listen at all and the older one was talking back a lot.  Not sure what got into them.  Oh well, I'm done watching them for the day now.  I did make it to the gym early again, which I'm not feeling going to the gym earlier than usual.  I did a hard triceps workout today and wanted to do some floor work but my back was just too tight for me to get down on the floor.  Otherwise today was good, now let me get to it!

MCU Day!  Now I don't really know that much about the Thuderbolts team in Marvel comics, what I do know I really like and would love to see a movie based on them.  Or a series on Disney+ would probably be pretty good.  I really like the promotional pic that is on the article I just read about this rumor.  It has Red Hulk, Punisher, Elektra, Deadpool, Ghost Rider and the Winter Soldier.  That would be an awesome team up there.  We just still are unsure what they are going to do with the Deadpool IP but I know that they want to make a 3rd film, it probably depends on getting the correct writers in so they can make it as low an R rating as possible, you know because this is Disney.  Well, I don't have a lot to say about this so here is the article I found this on; https://boundingintocomics.com/2019/11/20/rumor-thunderbolts-in-development-at-marvel-studios-for-mcu/

Some people just can't stop lying, they start at a young age and get hooked on it.  Guess it is like some sort of drug for certain people.  Hunter Biden, the son of former Vice-President Joe Biden, has now come forward to say that a child that the mother claimed was the baby of Hunter Biden.  He knew damn well and good that the kid was his but he didn't want to admit it, now the truth is coming out and it is warranted.  Hell, he was given a job that he made $50,000 a month so I hope this woman would be able to get a lot of child support from him.  Serves him right, just another thing he has to deal with.   Well, here is that page I found this stuff at;  https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/joe-bidens-son-hunter-did-222408619.html

Well, that is all for me tonight.  I really do hope that each of you have a great day or night, take care!









































Comments

Popular Posts