Losing Teeth, You're Fired, Opposition to Legalize

Hey there guys, I hope the week is starting off right for you all!  My day was pretty good except for while I was eating some fries for lunch, a tooth just fell out.  The roots stayed in the gums and the tooth just broke away.  Kinda like the other teeth that fell out on me before.  Just a complication of taking steriods for 30 years.  I actually had a dentist appointment anyway today so I went to that and found out how bad my teeth were.  The dentist I seen today gave me a paper so I can go see the oral surgeon at MU hospital.  Hope all this gets taken care of soon.  If you look outside in the night sky and it's clear enough you can see Jupiter and Venus in the sky.  Depending on where you live you can see this, for me it's in the southwest sky as two bright lights.  At least that is what I read it was, to me all it looks like are two bright lights in the sky. Pretty cool to see with the naked eye.  So, guess it's about time for me to get to it!

Star Wars Day!  At lot of this is speculation but I'll add a video talking about this that explains a lot.  I do believe that Katleen Kennedy, the person in charge of Star Wars for Disney, will be let go sometime after the first of next year.  I am not as against all that she has done as head of Star Wars but I do think that she has made some mistakes.  One person that is rumored to take over for her is Jon Favreau, who I think would do a great job.  Even though he doesn't have as much work in making full length movies, Dave Filoni would be a great choice but I don't think they will pick him just because of his experience.  Here is that video from Beyond The Trailer; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB7Sie2NBBU

This is one of the reasons why Biden will not win the candidacy of his party that he has been a part of since the 60's.  He has come out recently saying he would not legalize weed because he believes that it is a "gateway drug", basically leading into other drugs like crack or cocaine.  That is basically ionizing his own party because many people on the left want to legalize marijuana.  According to the Pew Research Center, 67% of Americans now want marijuana legalized.  I am sure that Biden hopes that somehow marijuana becomes legal from that MORE act before the 2020 election so he doesn't have to make a decision on it.  He is the only 2020 democratic candidate that is against legalization, so that puts him in a little hole already and I think he is starting to realize it.  Or maybe he is just to stupid to figure out that he is leaving a lot of his potential voters outside in the snow on this issue.  Here is an article talking about this; https://news.yahoo.com/biden-lone-top-2020-democrat-141622027.html

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I really do hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care!































Comments

Popular Posts