Good Day, The Mandalorian SPOILERS, Not Great

Hey there everyone, I hope your week is starting out great!  My day has been good, I made it to the gym and had a good hard workout.  I did a little extra because I might not go tomorrow because I'm watching the boys a little earlier than normal.  They are supposed to be here by 11 and that's usually what time I get to the gym, I may go a little early tomorrow, not sure yet.  I stopped by J.C. Penny to see about that job I was offered but nobody was in their office so I still don't know.  Maybe I'll call in a few days or something.  I have still been looking for jobs at other places, not stopping till I find something.  Just not much out there I can do, there are a lot of jobs but a lot of them I am not able to do like working as a cook in a fast food place or something like that.  I know and understand what I can and cannot do.  Well, let me go on and get to it!

Star Wars Day!  SPOILER ALERT!  This is for the first 2 episodes of The Mandalorian series.  If you plan on watching them then turn away now.  Ok, you've been warned.  How big was that reveal at the end of the first episode?  Plus, baby Yoda is the most adorable thing in Star Wars, forget Porgs.  Then that big reveal in episode 2 where you learn it already knows force powers is pretty huge.  I sat there and didn't breathe for what felt like a full minute, or at least I was shallow breathing.  I am glad that they are showing the Mandalorian with some limitations, he isn't a Superman type character that can defeat everyone.  If it wasn't for baby Yoda then he would have been killed by that creature called a reek.  I'm sure that thing doesn't smell very good.  I do kinda wish the episodes were a little longer but that's fine, it just builds up the suspense of the show.  Let me know what you all think and what direction do you think it's going in.  I only pulled up an article that doesn't go into any spoilers for you to look at if you want; https://www.cnet.com/news/the-mandalorian-everything-we-know-about-the-new-star-wars-show-on-disney-plus/

I am going to talk a little about the Colin Kaepernik situation.  I am in no way getting into the race part of his situation, that is beyond me.  I think the reason why he is not playing in the NFL is because he just isn't that good, in my opinion.  Defensive coordinators figured him out pretty early in his career.  And what he did this last Saturday just goes to show that he really doesn't want to play football in the NFL.  He has been out of the NFL for three years now and is 32 which I think is getting a little up there for an NFL QB, even though Tom Brady is doing after 40 but he keeps himself in the best possible shape.  So, that's basically all I really wanted to say.  Here is an article on this; https://www.yahoo.com/sports/fair-or-not-we-know-why-colin-kaepernicks-phone-isnt-ringing-with-nfl-offers-after-weekend-workout-210253095.html

Well, that's it for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care!












































Comments

Popular Posts