Snowy Day, Disney+ is Coming!, Crazy Stuff, Lupus Treatment, Time Flies

Hey there all, I hope the start of your week is begining great!  First off, I want to wish a wonderful Veterans Day to all those that have served, are serving or are going to serve this great country, I thank you from the bottom of my heart!  I'm doing alright, just wish the weather would act right.  Hate this snow and it came on all of a sudden, yesterday the high here in Columbia was 55 and now it is 25 outside and snowing like crazy.  But like a lot of people say, days like this were made for just staying inside.  Tomorrow it is supposed to be freezing as well with a high of just 22, so I'm probably going to stay in tomorrow.  Plus Disney+ comes out tomorrow, really pumped up for that!  And it's my 40th birthday, I am officially an old man now.  As of right now though I don't feel old, guess I'll see how I feel in the morning.  Well, let me go on and get to it!

Star Wars Day!  So tomorrow Disney+ comes out and we are going to get a lot of new Star Wars stuff from Disney.  Besides the Mandalorion, which most fans are looking forward to there is the Cassian Andor series, based on the character from Rogue One.  I think Rogue One is the best new Star Wars movie that has since come out recently.  I think this could be a good series since that character was basically what we would call a spy in this universe.  I hope they get the actor back that played Cassian in Rogue One.  This series has not even been titled yet and shooting is to start sometime next year so this will probably come out before another Star Wars movie comes out in 2021 or 2022.  I'm fine with not knowing much about it yet because we have the Mandalorian starting up tomorrow.  I think it's awesome that Disney is going to release the series week by week and not all at once so that will disappoint the binge watchers out there, they'll live.  Here is an article talking about all the upcoming Star Wars projects; https://screenrant.com/star-wars-upcoming-movies-shows-games-books-comics/

I haven't talked a lot about the this impeachment thing because there really isn't much there, at least to me but if you would like me to talk more about it than I'd be happy to.  I am not sure if the people that started it over this phone call know how foreign policy works or not but it doesn't seem like they understand it.  They are talking bad about a quid pro quo, that's what you do in foreign policy.  There is nothing in the United States Constitution that says that we have to give countries money for any purpose.  I don't think we should be giving out money in the first place but we should be able to get something from that country that is getting that money.  We give money or aid to countries that don't even particularly like us like Pakistan.  What has Pakistan done for us lately?  Nothing, the even held the most wanted terrorist in their country without letting us know for years, so why are we giving them money?  Let these countries survive on their own or let them float away if they cannot make it without aid.  Plus, a lot of the countries that do get aid from us are more the problem of France or Britain, being former colonies of those countries.  If we are really going to follow a free market system then we should also apply that to other countries.  If you are fed up with this nonsense then write or call your Congressperson and let them know that we shouldn't do this anymore.  Well, that's all I have for this right now, no article to link up, just my thoughts.

This is some good news for those suffering from lupus, a new type of treatment.  I do have to say that I don't know a whole lot about lupus, since that is one condition that I don't have so I have not done as much research for that condition as what I do have.  I do understand how hard it can be to live with and those people get my sympathy.  Hopefully this new treatment helps people out, here is the article where I found this; https://www.yahoo.com/news/astrazeneca-succeeds-treating-lupus-stage-160630573.html

Time flies, it doesn't seem like it's been 15 years since that terrorist Arafat died but it has been.  The president of Palestine, Mahoud Abbas has recently come out saying he "slapped" President Trump and his peace plan for Israel and Palestine.  He's just playing to the crowd on this because Abbas has rejected every attempted peace plan since he came to power.  Palestine will not accept any peace deal that has Israel surviving.  So basically Palestine, or their leadership, will only accept a "plan" that includes only them because they want to see the death of Israel, where Israel will actually look at certain plans.  Anyway, here is that article; https://www.marketwatch.com/story/palestinian-leader-gloats-he-slapped-us-in-the-face-2019-11-11?siteid=yhoof2&yptr=yahoo

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I really do hope that all of you have a wonderful day or night, take care!









































Comments

Popular Posts