Good Day, Is Anakin Coming Back, Different Way To Pay, Don't Like These Women

Hey there everyone, hope the start of your week is off to a great start!  Yeah I know, I said start twice there, sorry about that but we all can't be a genius when writing.  So, I had a good day a good workout at the gym.  I focused on biceps today but did a few other things today as well.  Something happened yesterday that sent people into a craze, the Popeyes chicken sandwich came back.  We never had those sandwiches here in Columbia since they didn't have the equipment to make them but we started making them yesterday and people went nuts and the line for the drive thru was all the way down the street and the line inside looked really long too.  I want to go try it but I think I will wait a few days before I go.  I also heard news that we will be getting a Raising Cane's in Columbia sometime pretty soon.  They are looking at downtown locations right now, I keep hearing great things about that place from people down south and can't wait to try it.  So that's good that we are getting a few new eating places because I also heard that we might be getting a Red Robin.  Red Robin is a really good burger joint, I've tried it before over in KC.  So anyway, let me get to it!

Star Wars Day!  There was a video I just watched about is Hayden Christensen coming back?  I hope he does make some kind of appearance as I really liked him as Anakin in the prequel trilogy.  I'm so glad that the prequels are starting to get some love 20 years after coming out, I thought they were great in the midst of the story that was trying to be told and yes, there were a few things that we all wish would have been left out or at least downplayed a little.  Especially Jar Jar but he does play a very important role in the rise of the Empire by voting to give Palpatine basically unlimited powers in the Galactic Senate.  If not for him then the Sith may not have risen as soon as they did so he is very important for pushing the story forward.  Also, I have read or heard in other corners of the internet that he could be making an appearance in the Obi Wan series and I would love that.  Maybe a flash back scene or something.  There were some great uses of lightsabers in the prequels and that is something all fans like to see.  Well, here is that vid; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWpUshnqKSM

Here is something that I tried to follow but wasn't totally able to understand at first but it is mostly there for me.  A different way to pay.  Retailers are always looking for ways to save money and one place they would like to save is through credit card fees.  The easiest way to do that would be to entice customers not to use a credit card when purchasing something but how do you do that without just coming right out and tell them to not use a credit card.  Especially not for a purchase that's a dollar or less, I see that a lot.  Somebody goes to the gas station to get a bottle of water or whatever and uses their credit card, I'm sure the retailers hate that because they still have to pay a processing fee which for that dollar purchase is something like .10 to .25 cents.  So that's money that comes right from them, not the customer.  Say you buy something that costs $100 at a store and use a credit card, now that processing fee goes up to maybe $5.00 or so, depending on the type of card and company you have.  I do not blame them at all, that's why things like Android Pay and Apple Pay have started up so places don't have to pay those little fees that eat them up.  Looks like a lot of people in China have started ditching credit cards but I don't think it will totally take hold here in America.  People love their plastic too much in this country.  I have never had a credit card myself and I'm just about 40, just never seen the need to have one plus I know how much trouble you can get in with those and my credit is bad enough.  But anyway, here is the article I found this on; https://www.marketwatch.com/story/credit-cards-have-gone-out-of-style-in-china---will-the-us-be-far-behind-2019-11-01?siteid=yhoof2&yptr=yahoo

Now there are a group of women I really do not like, the rattling hens on that show called The View.  It is just a gossip show and extremely leftist.  Especially that Joy Behar, I have no idea how she got that job, she must have pictures on someone.  There is a conservative voice on the show by way of Megan McCain and I appreciate that she does that.  But it isn't enough to get through the heads of the others on the show.  Anyway, what that Behar woman said recently has some people really pissed off.  Talking about Robert O'Rourke and his gun stance she says that he shouldn't say it and just get elected and do it with little to no warning.  I am very against that fake Mexican O'Rourke that goes by the name Beto and his gun confiscation plan.  If he tried to do that then there would be a new Civil War in this country.  It is not the law abiding people you need to worry about that they have guns but it's the criminals.  It doesn't matter how many laws you pass against guns, criminals will get them one way or the other as they do now by stealing them, buying them on the black market or wherever else they get them from.  Saying something this incendiary is not good because campaign promises are a thing and a signpost for a persons presidential time.  Anyway, here is that article; https://www.yahoo.com/news/joy-behar-dems-don-t-171519380.html

Well, that's it for me tonight.  I really do hope that all of you have a fantastic day or night, take care!































Comments

Popular Posts