Good Weekend So Far, Infected Candy, Some People Shouldn't Walk the Earth, Feel Sorry in CA, Money for Flu

Hey there friends, I hope your weekend is going wonderful!  I know, I don't normally write on a Saturday but just felt like it.  One thing I was taught about writing while in college was, when you feel like writing then do it and on't put it off for another time because you might not want to write at that time.  So here I am, I hope this is a good post, not totally sure what I will write about yet, I'll just write this on off the top of my head which is what I normally do anyway.  My day was good, I went to the gym and focused on a triceps regimen with other stuff thrown in to round it out.  I am changing some things up at the gym, everyday I will pick one muscle group to work on and then incorporate other stuff also.  I am also going to change my eating habits, cut out certain foods and cut back on others.  One thing I am going to do is limit myself to one pizza a month, whether that is going out, ordering in or one I throw in the oven, I'll only do one every 30 days.  Another is to add more veggies to my daily diet, don't feel like I get enough of them.  That is the big reason why I want to get myself a good blender so I can blend things like fruits and veggies up together to try to give me more fiber in my diet as that will help my gut out a lot.  But enough about me, let me go on and get to the good stuff!

Saturday, anything goes!  I am sure that some of you have heard about "ChickenPox Parties", these are gatherings thrown so other kids come down with the virus of chickenpox.  Many parents want their child to get it when they are young because getting it when you get older, say above 20, is hell and I kinda remember my dad had it when he was in his mid 20's or so and he had a tough time of it.  I don't think these parties are anything bad but what this woman did down under in Australia went a little overboard by infecting lollipops she gave away on the candy giving holiday.  The authorities down there do not have any leads or found out who this woman actually is and if this really happened.  Infecting foodstuffs with a virus, although not deadly like ricin or smallpox is still a major no-no and you can go away for a long time.  Now I had the chickenpox when I was around 9 or 10 and it wasn't too bad.  A few years ago I came down with shingles, which is a very debilitating condition and it was because I had chickenpox at one time in my life.  Shingles is no joke.  Here is an article about that lady; https://www.yahoo.com/now/anti-vaxx-mom-chickenpox-lollipops-halloween-180921451.html

Chicago is just a hellscape and it's getting worse.  There was another shooting between rival gangs  and a 7 year old little girl was caught in the crossfire.  She is alive but clinging to this life that was so tragically ruined by an idiot 15 year old working for one of the gangs when he started firing into a crowd.  If this does result in more paperwork and some laws being passed then I hope it is against the people responsible for the shooting.  Not going after the makers of the gun and hopefully this 15 year old gets strung up my his feet and he doesn't know which was is up anymore.  He just ruinded his life and for what?  I am sure the gang wants to get rid of the kid just as badly as CPD.  He is behind bars now and probably wouldn't last really all that long if word gets out that the only person he hit in that crown was a 7 year old girl out trick or treating.  Here is the article; https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/she-was-trick-or-treating-in-a-tiny-bumblebee-costume-then-the-shooting-started/ar-AAJIyhM

I may have a lot of beefs with the state of california but not with the people there.  It has to be really hard to deal with these huge fires that are destroying everything in it's path, even homes.  It has to be nerve racking to get a knock on your door at 2am and there is someone to tell you that you have to evacuate your home within an hour or so.  Don't know how these resilient people do it but more power to them.  Here is an article on it; npr.org/2019/11/02/775705225/most-california-fires-over-70-contained-as-ventura-firefighters-contend-with-dro

Here is something I wish I knew about sooner, you can purposley infect yourself with the H1N1 virus of the flu and you can get paid.  This article says that you can get paid up to $3,300, I would gladly do it.  But I probably would get shut down because I have such a weird system and everything but I would really be able to use that extra money.  Oh well, here is that article where I found this; https://fox8.com/2019/11/01/researchers-are-paying-people-to-be-deliberately-infected-with-the-flu-virus/

Well that's all for me tonight.  I hope the rest of the weekend goes great for you all, take care!















































Comments

Popular Posts