Decent Day, TV to Movies, Another Runner?

Hey there all, hope things are great today!  My day was good, didn't do much of anything of note today but it was my second day of being 40 and I really didn't feel any older.  I feel about the same, that I'm at least in my late 60's or so just from all the chronic pain I'm in.  I keep on going though, not much can stop me.  I am pretty tired so I will keep this post smaller than usual but I will be back tomorrow with a little more than normal.  I did get my drivers license updated because here in Missouri they have you do that on your birthday, which is never fun.  I was one day late because I had forgot my stuff I needed to get it.  They will mail it to me and I should get it in about a week or so.  So, let me go on and get to it!

MCU Day!  One of my favorite Netflix MCU characters was Luke Cage and I think Mike Colter played the part great.  Can't really get much better than what he did and he has the look and muscle to make it look believable.  It sounds as if Kevin Feige will be using the characters from the tv series into the MCU films, which I think sounds really good.  I'd love to see an Avengers team with Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Daredevil and Jessica Jones on it with a few others.  Or even if they pick and choose from those four to put onto a new Avengers team would be awesome.  The future of the MCU is sounding to be amazing and I can't wait to see what happens.  Here is a video from a Youtuber called ComicbookCast2, he is really good with MCU news that comes out, check him out if you are into these movies or other nerd stuff.  Here is that video; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB3ophyeh1A

She is giving herself too much credit but that's how psychopaths operate, Hillary Clinton says that many people want her to run in 2020 and she is trying to say that it is hard to not pull the trigger on running for president.  She says she dreams all the time about what it would be like to have been president back in 2016.  Thinking about what she would in certain situations.  For one, I don't think she has that many friends, I can't imagine how anyone could stand being her friend.  It's pretty late to get into the party but the democrats do need a saviour though, I think, because nobody that is running now seems to be someone who could defeat President Trump and I don't think Clinton would be their answer.  Bloomberg probably isn't the answer either, I am not sure who would be a person who could become a good candidate against President Trump.  One person who I think could give the president a run for his money would be either Mark Cuban or Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.  Those are two people that have been asked many times about if they would run or not.  There is the other thing that both of those people are registered republicans, at least that is what I have read, I don't know if either on of them have said as much.  Now I think if one of those two would run an independent campaign then I would be much more likely to watch the proceedings.  The debates would be great.  If Trump would debate Biden then he would get him so twisted up in his words that he wouldn't remember where he was or what was being talked about.  President Trump is good at that stuff.  Here is an article about Clinton maybe running; https://news.yahoo.com/sorry-hillary-democrats-dont-need-a-savior-194253123.html

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care!
































Comments

Popular Posts