Late Post, Cold Day, Different America, New Health Technique, Spoiler Alert Episode 3 The Mandalorian

Sorry, my Friday post didn't post like it was supposed to, not sure what happened but it was more than likely my fault.  Here it is!

Hey there everyone, I hope your week has ended great!  My day was good but I think I did something at the gym today that really hurt my back.  Plus my bones are still hurting from yesterday.  It was really cold here today, think the high was like 39, too cold for me after a few days in the 60's.  But I did make it to the gym, just need to figure out what I did to hurt my back on the right side.  But I will still go back to the gym tomorrow, can't let anything stop me at all.  Well, I'm going to go on and get to it!

Alternate History Day!  This is from a video I just watched by Monsieur Z on Youtube, he makes some really good alternate history scenarios and does great research figuring this all out.  His most recent video is titled What if America Became Facist.  This was something that really could have happened, it could have only succeeded if it formed before WWII broke out and America entered in 1941.  But by the 1930's there was a strong facist movement in America, if those organizations would have come together and were able to get a genius military mind like General Douglas MacArthur on there side then they could have been unstoppable.  MacArthur was a military genius, one of only 5 men that achieved the rank of General of the Army.  In the years predating WWII there was a Nazi type group in America called The German American Bund.  It was people of German descent that tried to spread German ideals in the United States.  In early 1939 there was a big meeting at Madison Square Garden for the Bund that was attended with around 20,000 supporters and that was only in the NYC area, there were many more across the country.  There were only about 25,000 paying members of the group but we all know that doesn't mean that there were only that many people that believed their stuff.  Ok, I don't know a whole lot about this area but what I do know is put together very well in this video so I'll let Monsieur Z explain it better.  Here it is; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubnj27agYqE

This is a strange but great story about a young boy whose lymphatic system was basically working overtime and the way they cured him is really remarkable.  It basically comes down to a zebrafish, something I never would have thought of.  I will add the article that tells how this happened so you can read it for yourself; https://6abc.com/health/zebrafish-used-to-help-save-boy-with-rare-genetic-condition/5712443/

SPOILER ALERT!  I am going to talk about the Madalorian episode 3 that came out today.  If you haven't seen it yet turn away, last chance.  Ok, out of the first 3 episodes, this one was my favorite episode yet and I have a feeling I might be saying that about every episode until it ends.  I'm not sure how they get much bigger, the second half of this one was mostly all action and really good action at that.  I am with Thor Skywalker, a good Star Wars Youtuber, when he said that he thought the show was just going to be the Mandalorian going from bounty to bounty but now it looks to be a long form movie that is 8 episodes long.  I'm excited to hear that Jon Favreau has already started on season 2, I wonder what will happen then and I hope we don't have to wait too long for it.  The action scene towards the end of the episode where the other Mandalorians come to the rescue of The Mandalorian is probably the best thing I have seen in Star Wars for a very long time.  Can't wait to see what happens next.  Here is a video talking about the episode; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3Q50CrymNM

This is a really cool story about the possible origin of life, depending on how you think that may have started but it's still a cool discovery.  When I was younger I wrote a paper in school that I surmised that life was brought to the Earth from asteroids hitting the young planet billions of years ago.  This might help prove that theory.  Important sugars where detected on a meteor recently that are very important for RNA.  I'll let this article speak for me, it does a good job of it; https://www.nasa.gov/press-release/goddard/2019/sugars-in-meteorites

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great weekend, take care!







































Comments

Popular Posts