Warm Day, Star Wars Facts, Dumb People, More Trouble in Venezuala

Hey guys, I hope you all are great today!  My day was alright, the weather was actually really nice here today.  The high today was 54 and felt so good, I was able to go outside in a sleeveless shirt and was not shivering cold, I love this that spring is on it's way.  Hopefully we have more than just a few weeks of spring before it goes straight into summer.  That is normally what happens here in Missouri, we only get about two weeks for spring and fall, it seemed there for a long time that the only seasons we have were winter and summer.  Guess we will see what happens.  Had a good workout today at the gym, I am about back to what I was doing just before I went into the hospital a few weeks ago.  One new thing I have incorporated into my workout is boxing with 5 lb. weights.  Good cardio workout for me since I cannot just jump on a treadmill.  So anyway, time to get into it!

Star Wars Day!  So I do not have a whole lot of Star Wars talk to go through today so I will just talk about a few things.  First, remember when Luke gets attacked by a Wampa while on Hoth?  They had the Wampa slap Luke in the face and the reason for that was that Mark Hamil was really in a car wreck just before filming so that was done to address that.  There is a fun little fact for you.  The opening crawl to the Star Wars movies is iconic to the movies but there was a lot of controversy when they first showed up in the first Star Wars movie.  George Lucas had to actually pay a fine and left the Directors Guild because of that but I think he did pretty good anyway.  So there is some talk going around about what Lucasfilm will do once the Skywalker saga is over with Episode IX.  Should they focus on non-saga type films like an Obi Wan movie or a Boba Fett movie?  I think they should wait at least 2 years before they do make some other type of saga film.  So those are my little facts about Star Wars, enjoy!

Some people are just too dumb for their own good, or at least they sometimes do dumb things.  Something that happened recently, a woman wanted to take a selfie with a jaguar at a zoo, which is not smart because that jaguar isn't going to act the way that woman wants.  I guess they woman did not get too seriously hurt like losing her arm but the jaguar did have her arm in its mouth and claws, so the woman got very lucky in that aspect.  But she was an idiot to try to take a selfie with a wild animal and expect to not have anything happen when she jumped a barrier to get a better picture.  I have no idea what was going through her brain at that time but why would you think what she did was a good thing to do.  Luckily the zoo has come out and said they are not going to put the jaguar down for what it did because what it did was just nature taking it's course.  This woman should be banned from ever coming back into that zoo, so stupid.  Here is an article on this; https://www.foxnews.com/us/jaguar-who-attacked-arizona-woman-taking-selfie-at-zoo-will-not-be-euthanized-officials-say

So now hospitals are being shut down in Venezuala, it is getting really bad down there.  Such a shame, that used to be the richest country in South America, mostly because of all the oil wealth being drilled out of the ground.  I hope these images will wake people up to the horrors going on down there in that country.  Maduro, the current dictator of Venezuala, needs to immediately leave office so that someone else can come in and take power to hopefully help the people of that country because that is who is really being affected by these problems.  Here is an article detailing these latest atrocities; https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6795333/Mom-carried-dead-daughter-19-morgue-power-outage-Venezuela-shut-hospitals.html

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I hope all of you have a great night or day, take care!
































Comments

Popular Posts