Lovely Weather, IMAX Here I Come, Foreign Influence, Draft Tomorrow, Stay Out!, Good Deeds by Bad People, Vaccine Talk

Hey there everyone, I hope things are good!  Well, I almost forgot to write tonight because I got caught up with playing Madden again, sorry guys.  I will try to watch that a little closer.  Anyway, I went to the gym again today so that makes three days this week and I usually want to do four days a week of working out but I will continue to go until I feel I need a day off.  So far I feel great, better than I have in a while so I want to keep this up.  If I feel good going to the gym for seven days this week then that's what I will do.  I am also looking a lot better on certain body parts I have been focusing on and that makes me feel better.  Hopefully the pool opens up soon.  Also the weather has been great here the last few days, we are looking to get some rain the next couple of days but that's alright.  Anyway, time for me to go on and get to it!

MCU Day!  Remember, if you are wanting to watch Avengers: Endgame then the tickets go on sale on April 2nd.  Not sure what time, will it be right after midnight or a different time of the day, hopefully we get that info soon because these probably will go quick, especially the premiere show.  Like I said before that I am going over to Independence to watch it with my cousin in IMAX.  Cannot wait as this will be my first IMAX movie because they do not have one around here.  I keep trying to talk my favorite theater into getting on but they say it's just too expensive.  I'm sure it is very expensive but I am sure within a short amount of time they will make their money back.  There are two theaters, at least big theaters, here in Columbia; the Forum 8 and the Regal Stadium 14.  I pretty much always go to the Forum as I feel it is more accessible of the two, they even changed the bathroom for me, at least that is what I like to think it was just for me.  It is also a little cheaper at Forum and the people there just seem to be a little better.  Not sure about anyone else but I am not looking at anything that has to deal with Avengers:Endgame until the movie comes out.  When I am watching regular tv, which isn't too often, and something comes up about the Avengers I change the channel no matter what it is about.  It could be a commercial for Burger King but if it has anything about Avengers or Endgame then it gets changed.  This next month is going to be tough for me to navigate the internet.  Oh well, sure I'll be alright, there are worse things to worry about.

Ok, this little story is something I heard on the radio and quickly wrote it down in my phone and I tried to find anything about it online but didn't have any luck so here it is in a nutshell.  A French woman wrote to a newspaper over there or something like that where she thinks that French people or really people from any NATO country should be able to vote in elections for the president of the United States of America if they wanted to.  She sure does sound like an American leftist saying some nonsense like that.  I cannot remember everything about the story, damn old age, but she tries to justify this thought because America is reffered to as the "Leader of the Free World" and then the free world should be able to vote for their leader.  Ok, this lady is clearly an idiot and it almost sounds like she is saying we need a one world government.  That's what it would be if everyone votes for the president, that is the last thing the ego of Donald Trump needs, to be the leader of the world.  You think it's bad now, that would really suck.  Anyhow, this is what I remember best from that story on the radio.  Hope you enjoyed it.

Quick note, I will be doing my 2019 NFL mock draft tomorrow so if you were waiting for it that is when it will be up.

I believe that I have said this before, the government needs to stay out of health insurance and remember that this Obamacare stuff is insurance, not health care as it is provided by your doctors or nurses or pharmacists.  It sucks that a lot of people get them mixed up and I think a lot has to do with the way the media has reported it over the last 10 years or so.  Overall, the government should stay out of that stuff and let the private sector do it's thing and insurance would be alright.  I mean, insurance is never alright, it is very confusing but it would be less confusing if the government stayed out of it  Now Medicare, I think, can be a good system but lawmakers get in the way sometimes, I am glad that it is around but that is all the meddling the government should be doing with "healthcare" but the game changed once Obamacare came into being.  Now universal healthcare would be a good thing if it was run the right way but I do not have any faith in the leaders of this country to make sure it is done right.  I am saying this because recently a district court had ruled against the Affordable Care Act or Obamacare and the White House is behind that decision.  I am adding an article that talks about how the White House does not have a plan ready to go but it is working on one and will have it ready by the end of the year if not before then.  First off, something as important as this should not have a hard deadline posted to it.  Secondly, if it is done right then it will work, the markets should decide what happens, I think.  But here is that article so you can make up your own minds on this issue; https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/27/politics/white-house-health-care-congress-plan/index.html

Even bad people can do good things from time to time.  This time it was someone who did something really bad that did something to help someone else.  It has to deal with that terrible story of what happened to Jayme Closs where the monster that murdered her parents and held her captive is going to plead guilty to spare her the full trial.  I cannot even begin to fathom what that young woman went through with that man and him doing this was the only saving grace he has because now he will spend the rest of his life in prison.  Good riddance to him.  Here is an article on this; https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/27/us/jake-patterson-jayme-closs.html

Don't have an article to go along with this but just putting it out there.  With all this stuff going on with measles outbreaks and the banning of un-vaccinated kids from school and now Italy is banning people that are not vaccinated from entering the country.  Are we going to have to go around wearing something that says if we are vaccinated or not, kind of like what the Jews had to go through just before the Holocaust?  God I hope not, that was a horrible moment of history that should never happen again.  What will happen to people like me that cannot get vaccines for medical reasons?  It's just weird and something I have thought about.

Well, that is all for me tonight.  I am pretty tired now.  I hope that you all have a great night or day, take care!




































Comments

Popular Posts