Alright Day, New Endgame Trailer, Suing the Maker

Hey everyone, hope your day is going well!  My day was alright, I had the trial for the ketamine today and it went alright.  I didn't feel a whole lot, after a few minutes I became light-headed but that was it.  My pain did go down a little, from about a 9 to a 7, so I would say that it worked pretty well.  My doc said that he wanted to get my pain lower so I would try this again on April 3rd.  I won't be doing the same thing, he will give me a larger dose.  So, I am good with this since I did go along with it and I hope it does help.  Didn't do much else today, I cannot drive at least as a precaution of getting the ketamine.  I mean, I think I'm alright but I try to follow orders, unless I know better, there is always a time I know better.  As I have said before, I know my body really well and would know if I was too high to drive, I would never put myself in a situation where something bad can happen.  So, it's about time for me to get into it!

There was a new Avengers:Endgame trailer that was released today and I have to say, I still do not know what is going to happen in this movie.  With some movies you can watch trailers and understand where parts of the trailer happen.  There was one scene in the movie where Steve Rogers is talking and Natasha is sitting at the table across from him and her hair is a little over shoulder length and it is red with a little blonde at the ends.  First I have to say that I really like that hair on her but with the longer hair it seems as if this is months after the events of Infinity War, which doesn't make a lot of sense.  Guess I will have to wait and see the movie to figure anything out.  I really like the last scene where they are all walking in the Avengers hanger wearing those white suits, most fans have assumed that those suits are for traveling in the quantum realm but why does Scott Lang have a suit when we already know that his Ant-Man suit will survive down in that realm.  We know that these suits are not for space since Nebula and Thor are sporting them, since they can survive in space without them.  So quantum realm is a good hunch for them.  I also really like that Hawkeye/Ronin is featured more in here with his horrible haircut, it is like he just didn't know what to do but wanted to do something different with his hair.  There is so much hype with this movie that I wish it came out this weekend but understand why it comes out at the end of April.  There are some good things coming out before Avengers:Endgame like Shazam and Hellboy.  I think this summer is going to be fun at the movies this year.

 Here is something I am not going to spend a lot of time talking about, just a few thoughts on it and then I will add the article so you can look at everything being talked about here.  Sandy Hook victim families can now proceed with lawsuits against the gun manufacturer.  I don't think that is fair or right to sue the people that make the gun, they did not commit this horrible crime and they should not be liable for what someone did with their product.  That would be like someone getting killed with a hammer and then suing the maker of that hammer for what happened.  Why should a company like Stanely be liable for a crime committed using it's product?  I have just never liked those types of lawsuits.  Here is the article so you can make your own minds up on this; https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/14/us/sandy-hook-families-win-remington-case-appeal/index.html

Well, that is all I have for tonight.  I really do hope that all of you have a wonderful day or night, take care!









































Comments

Popular Posts