Good Workout, Few Theories, Democrats Upset, Good Laugh at Bad People, Strikers

Happy Monday everyone, I hope your day is great!  My day has been alright, just need to figure out what is wrong with me waking up so late.  I did have a good, hard workout today and didn't even hurt myself this time.  Didn't do much after that, came home and went to lay down for a bit but wasn't able to get a nap in but that's alright.  Then I got up and played some Madden probably for too long but that's alright.  So I started writing a little later than normal but will not make this post any shorter because of that since I have been staying up a little later.  Saturday we had the first grill of the season at my cousins and I got home kinda early because everyone left around 8 and I got home a little before 9.  I tried to go to sleep but wasn't able to fall asleep until just after 2 am and then didn't get up until sometime after 11, so that just screwed up my day.  So Sunday I didn't do much at all.  So anyway, let me go on and get to it!

Star Wars Day!  I have looked at an article that has a few different theories for what could happen in Episode IX and I'll talk about a few of them.  A while ago John Boyega did an interview where he let it slip that there was a time jump for this movie but he has since said that he doesn't recall that interview and that he never said this.  I do think there is going to be a time jump and not be like Episode VIII where it started almost just after Episode VII so I think there will be one.  Now how long that will be I am not sure but I am sure from everything I have heard sounds like there needs to be a time jump.  Now this next one I really do believe will happen also, that Luke will return as a force ghost.  I almost cannot see how it cannot happen since Rey will probably be training new Jedi so how can he stay away.  There have been a few voices on the internet that say Luke will come back but not as a force ghost but maybe he didn't really die at the end of VIII.  He definitely did expire at the end of The Last Jedi.  This last one is something I have not heard before until now, that Snoke had another apprentice.  There was a magazine where it is talked about Snoke having another apprentice and now I am wondering who it could be and are they showing up in the movie.  Could it be someone from the Expanded Universe?  So now I will probably research the crap out of this soon.  Oh well, cannot wait till December, I don't say that much.  Here is that article; https://screenrant.com/star-wars-episode-9-rumors-we-hope-are-true/

So, a lot of things have happened this last weekend, mostly that they Mueller report is now with the Attorney General and democrats do not know what to do.  If this wasn't so serious then it would be really funny, the left is now turning on Mueller saying that he had to have missed something and that he was not as good of a prosecutor as everyone thought.  It didn't take long for the left to turn on Mueller, as I thought.  They hate President Donald Trump so much that they cannot get past the thought that he may not have done anything illegal or that he worked with Russia.  Now I have said this since the election and words of Russian collusion came about but I do believe that there were people that hacked into our election servers but it wasn't only Russians that did it, almost any country where there is a Wi-Fi connection.  Russia along with countries like China or North Korea probably hacked the election but I don't think it was the leaders of those countries and those countries leaders did not collude with Donald Trump to win the election.  Because think about it, why would Russia or more importantly Putin want a republican in office in America knowing that a republican will build up the military and knowing that a person like Hilary would cut the military.  Plus with Hilary in office it would be easier to get what they wanted from the strongest country in the world.  It has also been nice, the last few days there have not been any leftists on Twitter clogging up my news feed with talk about how bad President Trump is, that he will be impeached once the Mueller report comes out.  Twitter has actually been a lot nicer than I have ever seen it, not as much hate that I have seen because those influences for hate are not around.  Keep it up!

I had a good laugh today when I heard the news about that sleazy lawyer Michael Avenatti doing some very illegal things and Nike is involved.  Extortion is involved and if I remember that is a very serious level of a felony in New York, which is where this came about.  I hope that sleazeball gets the harshest treatment, gets his law license revoked to where if he wanted to practice law then he would only be able to do it in Greenland.  This could not have happened to a better person, a guy I really do not like.  Here is an article talking about this; https://www.cbsnews.com/news/michael-avenatti-charged-arrested-federal-wire-bank-fraud-charges-live-updates-today-2019-03-25/

Uber and Lyft drivers are striking tomorrow in Los Angeles, I am not a fan of this.  Driving for those two companies is not supposed to be and never was supposed to be a full time job.  There are some drivers that try to work 40 or more hours a week but that is not what those services are for.  It was always meant to be a micro job where you can earn a little extra cash and nothing more so I am against this action and will not strike along with those people.  Guess I am a strike breaker, oh well.

That's it for me tonight.  I really do hope that all of you have a great night or day, take care!

























Comments

Popular Posts