Ok Day, New Star Wars Title?, New Contender, Another Rich A@$hole

Hey there all, I hope the start to your week is going good!  My day has been surprisingly busy, wasn't planning on that, oh well.  I had to give my friend a ride around and that took a little longer than I thought but it looks as if she will be getting a newer vehicle soon.  But I will still need to give her son a ride to and from school this week but that's all right, I can make this.  Didn't make it to the gym today but it's only cause I was busy and didn't get home till about 5 pm.  And I started writing about 7 and now have dinner going in the over.  It is just this Banquet pot pie-like entree that is basically a meat pie.  It tastes pretty good, although the only thing I really eat out of this pie is the meatballs and pepperoni.  It's a good quick meal to prepare, normally for dinner for me.  So anyway, let's get to it!

Star Wars Day!  One of the big things that might be revealed soon is the title for Episode IX and there is all kinds of speculation over what it could be.  There have been some stupid, crazy theories out there, some of the worst are Something, Ashes of the Empire or Son of Darkness.  But there is one theory out there that is almost plausible  and it does harken back to the first Star Wars movie, which was actually Episode IV but the name was A New Hope.  This new theory is for the name Episode IX: The Only Hope.  This came from a leak but I think it is plausible, it was the original title for Episode IV before A New Hope came to be.  It would bring everything back together.  Here is an article that talks about this; https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/rumored-star-wars-episode-ix-title-pays-tribute-carrie-fisher/

Well, we had another democrat throw his hat in the ring this weekend, Beto O'Rourke.  Honestly I do not know a whole lot about this guy except for the fact that he lost a Senate bid against Ted Cruz and that he for some reason thinks he is Mexican.  First off, I need to address that claim of being a Mexican, O'Rourke is not a very Mexican name nor is Beto.  Not sure who he is trying to fool with that one, hopefully nobody is that dumb but I wouldn't put it past some idiot out there.  Guess he also did some crazy stuff when he was younger.  Now I think what you did as a kid, before you were considered an adult, should not count against or for you when in the public light because people can change.  I have changed quite a bit.  I guess he had some shady dealings with his father in law over using eminant domain to bulldoze some cheaper apartments and displacing many poor families to help his father in law.  I do not know the specifics of this so I found an article that deals with this; https://www.politifact.com/texas/statements/2019/mar/14/club-growth/did-beto-orourke-plan-el-paso-bulldoze-communit/

A humanity-adjusted GDP is what's needed, says Andrew Yang, who is another democratic 2020 presidential runner.  This field is just getting really crowded, and there is still one more big name that might get in on the democrat side as of Joe Biden.  Anyway, back to this Yang guy.  Yang is not a politician but a businessman who thinks he has what it takes to be president.  His major platform issue is that every American should recieve $1,000 a month between the ages of 18 to 64.  Besides the fact that this would help bankrupt the country since it would cost the country anywhere from $2 to $3 trillion dollars, along with things like this crazy Green New Deal, America would not last very long.  I really do not like these rich people like Yang who think they can relate to what the everyday American goes through.  He has no idea what it is like to wonder if your next paycheck is going to be enough for you to pay the bills you need to that week.  He doesn't know what it is like to go to the grocery store and while standing in line you have to put things off to the side because you won't be able to afford it.  What it is like to pump your own gas, he probably doesn't even drive himself around and probably has someone make his meals for him.  He probably gets pissed off when they get his Starbucks order wrong, I can only imagine.  Anyway, that is what I have to say about him, here is an article talking about this; https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/2020-candidate-andrew-yang-need-alternative-gdp-200800694.html

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I hope all of you have a great day or night, take care!








































Comments

Popular Posts