Gym Day, Fox Deal is Done!, Sunset Paralysis, Bitterness, Good Move

Hey everybody, I hope things are going great!  My day has been pretty good, I did make it to the gym today and had a good workout.  It was a little longer of a workout and felt great.  I did some new things today and think I will adjust how I do a few things since I really worked out my triceps.  As most people understand, your triceps are very important in a wheelchair when pushing forward.  Kinda hard to push backwards all the time.  So another problem with this whole waking up at 9 thing, I get tired later in the day to take a nap.  I now get tired to lay down between 5 and 6 pm but if I take a nap at that time then I would not sleep as well at night.  Of course I think, why should I care since I don't have an actual job or really many responsiblities except for myself and my health.  I am taking care of some stuff for my friend taking her son either to school or picking him up but I have to have him there at 12:30 and picked up by 3:30 so I can easily plan around that.  But anyway, I think it is time that I get to it!

MCU Day!  So it is now official, the Disney-Fox deal is complete and Kevin Feige can now make phone calls to directors and other people about doing X-Men or Fantastic Four movies!  I am very excited about that and what it means for the future of nerdom, nerdom is not a real word but something I made up to signify nerd culture.  The future of Marvel movies is going to be a lot of fun and I cannot wait to see the castings.  There are a few main castings they have to get absolutely right and I have all the faith in the world that Marvel and Kevin Feige, our Nerd Lord, in making those decisions.  I mean, look at Tony Stark casting, there was all kinds of news about Tom Cruise was close to getting the role and I picture that as Tom Cruise thought he was close, not Kevin.  Maybe a few people at Marvel thought it would be a good idea because this was the first movie to kick everything off and they needed some star power but they had that with the casting of Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury.  Cool thing, the black Nick Fury in the comics was based off of Jackson so this role was not even open for auditions.  I can honestly say that of the main characters and villians in the MCU, none were miscast, all are right on the money.  Anyway, back to what I was getting to, there are a few key castings that need to be spot on and those are Wolverine, Professor X, Magneto, Reed Richards and Doctor Doom.  Everyone else can just be alright but those 5 need to be right on the money.  I would like to see a shorter actor play Wolverine, especially younger since you will want him playing this role for the next 15 years or so.  Doom wears a mask most of the time so you can fudge a little bit but you need someone who has really good villain chops to play the role.  Also, they don't have to be big name actors, these roles could make your career in Hollywood so you don't have to have a ton of experience.  Reed Richards or Mister Fantastic needs to be someone who looks a little more sciency, that's a descriptor that I just made up for the next person to play that character.  He doesn't need to wear glasses, most of the time, but he needs to look very learn-ned and if he is someone who is very intelligent then all the better.  Also, you remember that end credit scene in the first Avengers where the go eat some schwarma after the Battle of New York?  Feige put that scene in 4 weeks before the movie came out, that is why Captain America has his hand hiding most of his face because he had a beard at the time for another role.  He has about 5 weeks before Endgame comes out and maybe he does an end credit scene that teases the X-Men or the Fantastic Four.  I hope so and I cannot wait to see it on April 25th, I am going to watch it in IMAX in Independence with my cousin and a few friends.  Can't wait!

Here is a very extraordinary medical case, not sure if you have heard of it but thought I would do a little talking about it.  Now I have heard of sundowners syndrome or sundowning syndrome, this is where a person with Alzheimers disease gets more agitated and irratable with the sun going down or fading daylight.  That case is well documented and most doctors that deal with Alzheimers know about this pretty well, the following case is not known very well since there are only two known cases of this in the world.  At least I could only find the case with these two brothers in Pakistan.  After the sun goes down they become paralyzed and cannot even open their eyes or speak.  The closest to a name is Sunset Paralysis and the case comes from 2016.  They have a sister but she is not affected by this calamity.  There were two brothers before these two but they died, seemingly from this condition where they would become paralyzed when the sun would set.  The kids were kept in a hospital to stay under observation and have tests run.  It seems they have run over 300 tests but still have found nothing in the way of understanding why this is happening.  The one thing I thought of after reading this story was, have they tried taking them to another part of the world were the sun sets at a different time or to parts of the Artic were the sun stays out all day for a month at a time or when the sun goes away for months at a time.  I think that would help understand certain aspects of this condition.  Well, here is the story I read about this, see what you can figure out; https://www.sciencealert.com/these-incredible-brothers-become-paralysed-when-the-sun-sets-each-day

This whole Trump v McCain thing is stupid and I think it needs to stop, McCain is dead, let him rest in peace.  This is something I do not agree with President Trump on, in fact there are a lot of things I do not agree with him on but I do not spout hate like many in the news media do or democrats do towards the man.  It's funny, for a group, the democrats, who say that we need to stop hate they are really good at inciting it against President Trump.  If it wasn't so sad it would be funny.  I don't like hate but there is no way to stop it from happening, people are going to hate things.  I hate a lot of things but I don't let that control me, that is what people need to do, not let that hate control them.  I consider myself a very rational person who gets all the available facts first before saying I hate something.  I think more people need to do that nowadays.

I think this is very smart of the Prime Minister of New Zealand, she is not going to say the name of the shooter who killed those people the other day.  It's a good idea, because all those people that do these attacks want is fame and by not saying their names it means that they are denied that little bit of fame they could have had.  Good for her, we need to do that in our country more.

Well, that's all for tonight.  I hope all of you have a wonderful night or day, take care!













































Comments

Popular Posts