Gym Done Early, Horrible No Good People, Episode IX Poster, More Crazy Laws

Hey all, I hope your day went really good!  Well, I am going to make this short since I didn't sleep really well last night and I am very tired but I hope you like this post just as much as the others.  I did make it to the gym again today, that makes 4 days this week so now I can just rest the rest of the week if I wanted to, since I have now met my goal of going 4 days a week.  I will probably take tomorrow off cause I am going to help a friend move but I might go there again this weekend just not real sure yet.  The weather was fairly good today until it started raining a little after 4 here and then it turned off a lot cooler.  Think the high before the rain was around 65 and the wind was pretty dead but then rain came and the wind started to pick up and cooled things off.  That's fine, I am sure we need the rain anyway, even though it is flooding around here but that is cause of all the snow and ice we got this winter melting up north.  Hopefully things get better, we don't need all this flooding around here, at least it isn't as bad as back in '93.  Well, let me go on and get to it!

I talk a lot on here about people I do not like but today I want to talk a little about someone I hate and I am sure you guys probably don't like, Martin Bormann.  He was Hitler's right hand man and was besides the dictator for pretty much everything.  One of the new aspects of why I hate this man is the fact that he hated education and said 'an educated person was just another enemy'.  Gives me a whole new reason to not like this person.  There was another horrible person that hated people that were educated, Pol Pot, he would murder anyone in his country that was unfortunate enough to be born with bad eyesight.  If you had to wear glasses for whatever reason then you were to be killed.  He wouldn't even shoot people as he wanted to save bullets for more important things.  We should have got rid of him a long time ago.  Anyway, this was just something I wanted to write about since I just learned it today.  I like to share!

New stuff is coming out all the time about Star Wars: Episode IX and a new poster has come out that looks pretty cool.  I won't go into a lot of detail about it but I will give my thoughts.  I like this poster but from what I know it is mostly fan made and premiered on Reddit, I am always a little cautious of stuff that shows up on there first for obvious reasons.  If you don't know what Reddit is then you are better off and I won't go into detail.  Anyway, I do think this looks good and I hope that is what Rey will look like in the movie.  They talked about how it looks like Luke's lightsaber was put back together and she said it looked to be leather or tape or something holding together the hilt, I think it might be Star Wars duct tape.  One strange thing is that C-3PO is holding weapons, Chewies bowcaster, his bandolier and Rey's staff.  So not sure if maybe he is a weapons holder or something like that.  But here is a good video that talks about it, enjoy; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLj3aJ_Xy7M

Do you remember the other day when I had that thing about weird laws, well I found something else to do with that on one of my favorite sites, Listverse.  It talks about some crazy laws and goes way back to reference them.  One goes back to the early 14th century where British MPs could not enter Parliament with weapons or a suit of armor.  Of course nowadays it would be because we want people to be safe but visitors to Parliament can bring in weapons or wear a suit of armor.  There is one other one in the list that talks about a moose getting drunk which reminds me of a law that was passed over in St. Louis where you cannot tie an elephant to a lightpost downtown or drink beer from a bucket while sitting on the sidewalk in town.  I would really like to learn the backstory to those, I am sure they are fun.  Well, here is that page, have fun with them; http://listverse.com/2019/03/28/10-weird-laws-and-why-they-were-passed/

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great night or day, take care!






























Comments

Popular Posts