Fun Day, Report is Released, Bad Things

Hey there, I hope all of you are doing great today!  I almost forgot to write for a second week on a Friday.  I got to much into playing Madden but I am here now.  So this might be a little bit of a smaller post.  My day went pretty well, I had a really good workout and didn't even hurt anything today.  I did try a few different things to try and switch it up.  Also, it was lovely here at least weather wise.  The high today was 68 and not a cloud in the sky.  There is a website called cabletv.com is putting something out there to watch all 22 Marvel films in one binge watching session and you would win $1,000 and some other Marvel prizes.  I am really thinking about it, all you have to do while watching is live tweet your experience to prove I guess.  But I think it would be fun to do and it only takes about 40 hours so you can get it done within two days.  Not sure about all the particulars of the contest and will try to find out some more this weekend.  If I do decide to do it I will let you all know.  So anyway, let me go on and get to it!

Don't know why the democrats are wasting all this time to make the Mueller report public because the way that things are nowadays it will leak within an hour to any or all the news media.  They actually passed something in the House so it will be made public.  Even President Trump is saying that it should be made public but the final decision belongs to the Attorney General Barr.  I think there is more important things for the people in the House to be doing than this.  This is one of the reasons why the support for Congress is so low.  Their approval rating is anywhere from 7 to 22 percent, I think cockroaches are more popular than Congress right now but for some reason the people in Congress don't seem to care.  I think those people really need to get it together or they will be voted out of office.  I also don't think those people should get a pension, go out and get a job.  Here is an article related to this Mueller thing; https://www.yahoo.com/news/2020-dem-candidates-demand-mueller-report-be-made-public-220050233.html

It's rich, Hilary Clinton is blaming Jared Kushner of using private means to send messages while in the White House.  She did the same thing while she was Secratary of State and she should have been prosecuted to the fullest extant of the law and same thing if Kushner is doing that.  If they spoke of anything that is a top secret or need to know on an open channel like a private email or a messaging app like WhatsApp then the law should come after them.  If it was me or you we would already be rotting away in a jail cell.  It does seem like there are multiple judicial systems in America and there should only be one.  It does make me upset and I will stop talking about it now to keep my blood pressure from rising too much.  Here is an article; https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/shade-internet-reacts-hillary-clinton-aocs-jared-kushner-twitter-exchange-112841314.html

Well, that is enough for me tonight, time for bed.  I really do hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care!
























Comments

Popular Posts