Very Sleepy, Captain Marvel Review

Hey there guys, sorry about last night but I was horrendously tired.  I have not been sleeping well, I normally wake up anywhere from 2 am to 4 am, no matter what time I go to sleep.  My problem is getting to sleep and what I have been taking to get to sleep does not seem to be working very well lately.  Just gotta find something that helps me sleep some.  I went and seen my primary doc about the pressure sore and she put a pad on it, she also gave me a few pads to change it out.  Hopefully it helps because these things hurt like crazy.  Well, this post is mostly for my Captain Marvel review so let's get into it!

Captain Marvel Review, No Spoilers.  First I thought it was a good, solid movie that may have had a few small holes in it but I enjoyed it nonetheless.  Right now I will not talk about what those small holes are because I feel like I would give away plot points in the movie.  I love that it was set in the 90's, a decade that I remember kinda fondly, since I was a teenager then.  There was one scene where they have to play something on a computer and if you remember computers back then, everything took forever and it was a funny few seconds of silence.  The comedy points in this movie where really good.  If you have seen the trailers for the movie then you know that a cat named Goose shows up, the cat steals a lot of the scenes it is in.  Also, I shouldn't have to say this, since this is a Marvel movie after all, you need to stay after the credits because there are two scenes.  One mid credit and one after credit scene and I absolutely loved the first one.  I would highly recommend watching this movie if you are a Marvel fan, just an MCU fan or like these types of movies.  If you do go watch it and want to talk about it, I would be happy to.  Just message me on Facebook or leave a comment here. 

Comments

Popular Posts