Shorter Post, Star Wars Speculation, Kids Not Taught Right

Hey there everyone, I hope you all are doing well!  Ok, I am ready for this cold weather and snow to stop anytime.  The high this morning was right at 0 and it only got up to about 20 today.  At least by the end of the week it is supposed to get a little better, at least temp wise but they are calling for some snow on Friday.  I will check it in a few minutes and it will probably be different.  This post might not be real big, I have not slept much for the last few nights so I will be going to bed a little early probably.  So anyway, time for me to get to it!

Star Wars Day!  Anthony Daniels, who plays C-3PO, got on Twitter recently and left a very cryptic tweet for Star Wars fans to try to decode.  A lot of people thought that he was writing the title to Episode IX but it was something a little less important.  I will include the article but it seems to have been an anagram, which is just the words turned around.  It basically says that Daniels will be attending Star Wars Celebration in Chicago.  Wish I could go, probably the closest Star Wars Celebration will be to here.  Maybe I will get to go sometime soon, not a real big deal.  At Celebration is where we will more than likely get the first trailer and maybe the title for the movie.  There has been a lot of speculation on what the title could be, I have seen things from The End to A New Order.  Out of those two I like A New Order a little better.  Then it will be awesome to see where Star Wars goes after the end of the Skywalker saga.  But anyway, here is that article; https://www.inverse.com/article/53738-star-wars-episode-9-title-rumors-anthony-daniels-tweets

It really is just crazy, the way the young people are acting now and a lot of it has to deal with that they are not taught history the way it should be.  I will add the article at the end but some students from Newport HS, which is in California, set some cups up in a swastika and then they marched around that table while doing a Nazi salute.  I think these liberal teachers are not teaching the kids about what the Nazi's where all about and how truly evil they were.  One student said she was not surprised by this behavior even though the teachers had shown them videos of the Holocaust so they can see how evil the Nazi people are.  Well, here is that article so you can make your own mind up; https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-naziparty-newport-beach-students-divisions-20190304-story.html

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great night or day, take care!



































Comments

Popular Posts