I Was Tired, Cut Them Off, Opps, They Did It Again

Hey everyone, sorry I did not write last night, I was just tired.  My day was alright, I helped my friend do some moving and she is mostly done now.  I think today I am mostly just going to rest, probably won't even go out and drive or anything today.  I did go to the gym again yesterday and did pretty well and tried a few new things, that felt good.  I did do some cardio also since I don't normally do much cardio as there isn't a lot of options for me.  One of the things I can do is boxing, I normally do it with 10 pound weights for about a minute at a time.  I am trying to work up the nerve to start using the combat ropes as I heard that is a good cardio-type workout.  I know I said I would have my mock draft ready for Fridays post but I have been really busy helping my friend so I will have it sometime next week.  Sorry.  So, enough about me let me go on and get to it!

This is a little of what I have talked about for awhile now and have believed for a very long time, that we need to limit or cut aid to other countries.  These countries have to learn to walk on their own two feet and if they cannot then that is not an American problem, obviously it was an internal problem in the country itself.  I am all for diplomacy and helping out our fellow man but we cannot just keep giving over money all the time.  It is the old saying of throwing good money after bad.  I hate to say things like this but what have you done for me lately.  I know that was a lot of old sayings but they do apply to this and our world.  We cannot continue to do this stuff.  President Trump the other day was talking about these caravans of people moving through Mexico to reach the United States and is telling Mexico that if they do not stop the people from trying to cross into America then we will close the border checkpoints.  I don't think that will happen because too much money flows through the border crossings, I am talking about legal money and not drugs or human trafficking.  But I do support the action of stopping aid to the countries where the majority of those people come from like Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala.  We have been giving aid to those countries for way too long and what have those countries done to improve their lot in this world?  Nothing, El Salvador is the murder capital of the world and the most dangerous place to live.  We should have stopped aid to those countries a long time ago.  Another old saying is 'doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is the definition of insanity' and I think that is what we are doing right now.  We should really review the aid we give to countries and probably stop it, teach those countries the harsh reality that you have to better yourself, we cannot do that for you.  Of course there are people that are against cutting off the spicket of aid to these countries, some for real reasons but then others just because they hate President Trump.  If anyone has a real reason why this is a bad idea then I would like to talk with you about it, a nice conversation but as soon as the conversation goes off the rails into 'Trump is an idiot' as your argument then it is over.  Go ahead, tell me what you think.  Here is an article from CNN about it; https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/30/politics/state-department-aid-el-slavador-guatemala-honduras/index.html

So here is another case of the dems doing something innappropiate and this time it is the creepy old man Joe Biden.  This could be a stain on his potential run for president in 2020.  A woman has come forward saying that Biden was a little too "friendly" during her run in 2014 for a seat as Nevada.  I wonder if this time the democrats will actually believe the woman?  The leftist always say that we should believe the woman when things like this come out but if it is one of theirs that is in trouble for doing this then they change their minds.  It is horribly hypocritical.  The worst cases are the women that have accused former president Bill Clinton, Hilary went after those women like a demon possessed to ruin their lives and careers.  Guess we will have to see how this plays out, here is an article about it; https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/30/joe-biden-2020-candidate-1244375

Well, that is it for me today, I will be back on Monday.  Have a great weekend everyone, take care!



                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               




























Comments

Popular Posts