Very Cold Day, Anakin Coming Back?, Everyone is Running, Shameful Women

Hey everyone, I hope your day is going great!  I am starting this post a little earlier because I am having some trouble with my fingers and typing.  It's more than likely because of the weather, it is so cold here.  When I was last outside it was 22 but the wind made it a whole lot colder, the wind is coming out of the northwest, it is this polar vortex cold right now.  And I have talked about it before, I do not do good with the cold.  It feels like sandpaper rubbing on my bones, hurts so much.  Guess I need to move farther south, bad thing is I have to pay for it.  Maybe one day.  But anyway, I am going to go on and get to it!

Star Wars Day!  We Got This Covered is a good site when it comes to nerd things.  There are a few different confirmed cameos in Episode IX but one of the bigger ones has to be Hayden Christensen, who played Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader starting in the prequels.  Now a lot of fans do not like the prequels at all but I enjoyed them, they had a few problems but overall I think they were much needed.  So, the question with this report is, is it even worth it?  What can Anakin actually bring into the last movie in the three trilogies?  Unless it is for either a flashback scene, Hayden still looks about the same as he did during Episode III or if he comes back as a force ghost.  There have also been rumblings that Luke is actually going to show up, and not as a force ghost.  Could the force had stopped him from dying or something like that?  I will need to do some research on this, not sure if there is a precedence of the force acting like this.  It is interesting nonetheless and I am still looking forward for this movie even though there are a lot of fans that are upset with Lucasfilm and are not really looking forward to this movie.  Whatever, here is that article so you can read it for yourselves; https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/star-wars-episode-ix-rumor-teases-return-hayden-christensen/

The race is starting to get crowded for president in 2020, seems like everyone wants to get in and think they have what it takes to win the White House.  Somebody who has talked about it but has not officially put his hat in is the former CEO of Starbucks, Howard Schultz.  He said that he would run as an independent but if he does do that he would probably split the democratic vote.  I say that since Howard Schultz is a liberal, him running as an independent is going to split some people and they won't really know who to vote for.  Now I don't know a whole lot about the guy so I will wait to see what his policy positions are before making any harsh criticisms.  Then I also heard that Hilary Clinton is thinking about running again in 2020, I think that would be a bad idea for her.  I think her time is over, especially after stealing the nomination away from Bernie Sanders.  By the way, Sanders is thinking about running also.  I don't know much about Kamala Harris, who is also said she is running.  The only thing I have heard about her is that she slept her way to a seat in Congress, also she is liberal and from California.  It will be interesting to see what happens in the months to come when it comes to who is running, who is emerging as a real front runner.  Here is an article about the former Starbucks CEO talking about maybe running; https://www.npr.org/2019/01/28/689465330/ex-starbucks-ceo-howard-schultz-says-he-wouldnt-be-a-spoiler-in-race-for-white-h

Just something I wanted to talk a little about, Ted Bundy.  There is a new documentary on Netflix chronicling the life and crimes of Bundy and there is a certain demographic that is really enthralled with it.  Younger women seem to really like it and are swooning over Ted, saying how good he looks but not thinking about the crimes he committed, only focusing on females.  Not sure why women are so enamored with this man, what is good about him?  Goes to show you that only looks matter with most women.  This man was complete evil, probably didn't have a good bone in his body.  Feel sorry for those women.

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a wonderful day or night, take care!






































Comments

Popular Posts