Lazy Day, Hawkeye Theory, People Leaving, Oldest Person?

Hey everyone, I hope you all are wonderful!  My day has not been too bad, didn't really do much of anything.  I went a few days without getting sick until today around 3, I hate doing that.  But I have been able to keep other things down so I am not real sure why I did earlier.  I guess you can say I took it easy today, I was thinking about getting out today but just never did.  Guess I am still being lazy because of the holidays, oh well.  Let me get into it!

Marvel Day!  So I am not taking full credit on this but thought this idea sounded so good.  This came from the people over at CBR.com.  Ok, we know that Clint Barton aka Hawkeye has been a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent for quite some time, maybe he was an agent in the 90's and knew Captain Marvel when she was helping them.  So maybe Hawkeye might show up in her movie coming up in March, I think that would be a good touch and then Clint can bring Carol Danvers and the other Avengers together, I think that is a really cool theory that has not gotten much traction yet.  I would also like to see Natasha Romanov aka Black Widow show up, depending on when she became an agent with the team.  Sorry that this is a shorter post but I hope all of you Marvel fans like this theory.  Here is that video that has this in there; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGcp4ZmMRMA

People seem to be leaving democrat held states in large numbers, this is an article that I found on my phone and don't have it on the computer so you will just have to take my word for it.  There has been news lately about populations of certain states like New York and Illinois losing citizens and states like Texas and Florida growing in population.  I find it funny because of certain bills and taxes that have been enacted for those states.  There are also people leaving California but it is not as much as the two other states I mentioned before.  The reason for people leaving California is mostly because of higher taxes.  It is almost funny, all these bigger cities and states that have been run by democrats for years are losing money and people.  Look at Detroit, once on of the greatest American cities and now has been reduced to so little.  It used to be a manufacturing powerhouse but it was neutered back in the 1970's when jobs starting going overseas. 

For a long time we all thought the oldest living human lived in France, now there is a report out calling fraud on the case.  Jeanne Calment was thought to be the longest lived person in history when she passed in 1997 at the age of 122 years and 164 days but that is now being thrown out because of a case of mistaken identity, saying that her daughter took her mothers identity in 1934 to avoid paying an inheritance tax.  This was uncovered by a Russian mathematician doing research into the past of the family and city records for where she lived in France.  There is a lot more to this but I figure I will add the article so you can find out for yourselves, enjoy; https://news.yahoo.com/report-claims-fraud-frenchwomans-oldest-ever-world-record-112541093.html

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I really do hope all of you have a great night or day, take care!




















Comments

Popular Posts