Job Search, Know Nothings, Title?, Terrible Things

Hey there all, I hope things are going great!  My day has been pretty good, I mostly stayed home and did some job searching.  I applied to either 3 or 4 jobs, can't remember if I finished it for one job.  I need to find me some part time work, give me something to work towards.  Plus it would be nice to be around more people and maybe make a few friends in the process.  Then I had to help a friend that ran out of gas.  I also had to run to Walmart to pick up some meds.  Then I made it home and am writing this, ready for bed and another day.  So, let me get to it!

So these new democrats that came into Congress recently are wanting to make some big changes and one of the largest is to get rid of the electoral college.  That is going to be a little more tough than they think it will be since the electoral college is in the constitution.  To overturn the college you would need to amend the constitution and that is not an easy thing to do.  I will add a page that talks about this process and what needs to be done.  One thing is you would need both houses of Congress to agree and do a 2/3 vote and then need to get 3/4 of states to ratify the process.  The electoral college is a fair way to decide who to elect because it helps the little guy.  If we got rid of it then we would be beholden to what the large cities or large states want and would not care about the middle of the country that is mostly rural.  So them wanting to overturn the electoral college is extremely wrong and they need to be stopped before it goes too far.  Just another example of leftist ideology.  Here is that page about the process; https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/there-are-four-not-two-ways-to-amend-the-constitution/2016/08/18/058afcf2-6420-11e6-b4d8-33e931b5a26d_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.7d79a2109c56

So the big Star Wars thing right now is, what is the title of Episode IX going to be?  I have been racking my brain about this one a lot recently, you know since I predicted the title of Avengers 4 right, I was thinking I could maybe predict this one.  The website Hollywood Reporter has a list of 4 possible titles and one of them sound pretty good.  The four they choose were The Knights of Ren, The Ashes of the Empire, The Rising Tyranny and A Spark of Hope.  Two of those names I think would not be right for this picture, The Rising Tyranny and A Spark of Hope seem to have already played out, it seems to me.  So I think there are only two out of this list that it could be, The Knights of Ren and The Ashes of the Empire.  Out of those two I think The Ashes of the Empire is the most plausible because I think the time has passed for The Knights of Ren which I think they should have already brought those characters in but haven't.  I like The Ashes of the Empire but I don't totally love it as a title.  I had seen on another site a prediction of A New Order, now I like that one a little bit more but not sure if that will be it.  I don't think they will reveal what the title is until Star Wars celebration which I think is in June or July.  Anyway, here is that article about the possible titles; https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/what-is-star-wars-episode-ix-title-1173197

Now this is something strange and disturbing at the same time.  I will write my piece about it but add the article to show it all so you can make your mind up about it.  So in Arizona there is a woman that has been in a vegetative state for over a decade and she just gave birth.  At first you think, what, how can that happen but then it dawns on you and makes you feel sick.  I hope things are alright for both the mother and baby.  I heard this on the morning news and thought this was something to add just in case you had not heard.  Here is that article; https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/police-investigating-arizona-care-facility-after-report-patient-vegetative-state-n954761

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I hope all of you have a great day or night, take care!
































Comments

Popular Posts