Decent Day, Spam Ad, Out of Hand, Idiot

Hey there all, I hope you are doing great today!  My day hasn't been too bad, did a little work today and got out some today.  Plus I got a decent nap today, that's always good, except I am still kinda tired but am going to try to stay up a little later tonight.  I am going to try to get back to the gym tomorrow, I need to even though I am feeling fairly strong for someone who hasn't really been to the gym much since Thanksgiving.  Hope to get back into it.  Anyway, let me go get into it!

So, this is a little random but I just seen an advertisement for Spam, don't think I have ever seen one for that product.  This product has been around since 1937 and was very popular during WWII as it was very portable.  But it is surprising for me that I have never seen a commercial for this until today, I mean I may have seen one when I was very young and cannot remember but I am sure I have not seen one.  Makes me think, what other product has not had that many commercials.  One product I think is strange to have commercials for is toilet paper, who is not using this?  What would be another product or foodstuff that doesn't really need to have a commercial?  Let me know what you think is something that there really does not need to be any advertisement for. 

This stuff is getting out of hand.  A man here in Missouri was kicked out of his gym for the shirt he was wearing, it was a sleeveless shirt that was the campaign shirt for Donald Trump when he was running for president in 2016.  They said he could not wear that shirt into the gym because it promotes racism.  Ok, as I have said before, I am not a fan of President Trump but show me one time where he said a racist remark or did something racist.  I have not seen nor heard anything like that and if he did come out and say something that was racist then he would have been way more vilified for it in the press and everyday life than he is right now.  I am not saying that he is a good man, I am not saying that he might hold racist thoughts in his head but just doesn't say them publicly, I have no idea what the man thinks but he has not done one thing that is considered racist.  People may think he is because of what he is doing with the immigration debates going on right now but he has not called one person any racist name and I have heard most of them.  Racist rants seem to come from his opponents, people like Bill Maher who called himself a house n!##er, that is just one example as there are too many for me to write down, I am sure you can find them with a simple Google search.  That Bill Maher example was one that I remember him saying.  People on the left can say things like that and not loss their jobs but God forbid if someone on the right says anything even close to that they want to prosecute that person to the fullest extant of the law.  Sorry, guess this was my little rant for the day.  But what I said was true, look it up for yourselves.  Here is the article about the man that was kicked out of his gym; https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/army-vet-says-asked-not-wear-racist-trump-shirt-gym-220146106.html

Here she goes again, that idiot Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez thinks that the world is going to end in 12 years because of climate change.  Basically what she did was corrupt an already stupid thing done by the United Nations climate report and made it worse.  The original report says that carbon emissions needed to be reined in within the next 12 years because after that then there is no way we can reverse climate change.  She makes people think that there is nothing we can do, climate change is going to kill us.  This is one tactic of the left, to put fear into the population of something there is nothing we can do about it.  In a small idiotic way she has a point but not with the timeline, the climate is changing and there is nothing we can do about it because this is just a cycle and they Earth has been on these cycles since the beginning of time.  The climate changing, as I have said before, is just a cycle and there isn't anything we can do about it, it's just the way of nature.  I do not believe that humans have caused as much damage as the "experts" have said.  Yes, we do contribute some but not a very big percentage, maybe something like 10 percent or so.  Anyway, if you really want to read what this dingbat has to say, here is that article; https://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/426353-ocasio-cortez-the-world-will-end-in-12-years-if-we-dont-address

Well, that's it for me tonight. I hope all of you have a great night or day, take care!





























Comments

Popular Posts