Scope Day, One More Wall Talk, Long Lasting Mac and Cheese, Solar Power

Hey there everybody, hope all is well with you!  My day went good, I had my scope done today and all went pretty well.  Only thing they could tell me was that they found some small ulcers in my stomach, they biopsied those and will get me the results next week sometime.  If it is something serious then the doc will call, otherwise I will just get an email about it.  Didn't do much else the rest of the day, mostly just resting.  I did do a test for a possible job with a place called Veterans Home Loans here in Columbia, I have heard good things about that place and a few of the people that I used to work with are there.  Anyway, let me go on and get to it!

One more thing about the wall and I won't talk any about it again.  It sounds like President Trump will use emergency powers to build the wall and then the democrats will find a liberal judge to block it and the wall will not get built.  The president will say that he won but in reality he really won't since it will get blocked but I hope this opens up the government so people can start getting paid, getting back to their normal lives.  That should be the important thing here, not the wall.  I do really disagree with the democrats saying that there is not anything bad about the immigration from the southern border, saying that not much crime comes to America from there.  There is a criminal emergency down south, there are drugs coming across the border, rapists, murderers and other criminal activities pouring over the border.  Now yes, a lot of the illicit drugs coming over go thru the checkpoints where vehicles cross but we are getting better at detecting it.  So I would imagine the government should be open by next week sometime, at least I hope it is.  Here is an article talking about this; https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/10/politics/lindsey-graham-wall-emergency-powers/index.html

If any of my readers are near a Costco then you can soon buy a 27 pound tub of macaroni and cheese but it's not cheese and macaroni.  Don't worry, you won't have to eat it all right away because you can enjoy this for 2 decades.  Don't really have a lot more to say about this but I would like this.  Here is an article about it; https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/costco-selling-27-lb-bucket-215516835.html

Looks like Columbia is getting a new solar power farm.  Not sure where exactly it is located, it said that it was south of I-70 and east of Burnside Dr.  It is supposed to be a solar farm that creates 10 megawatts of power.  This will be good for the city but I wonder how much it will cost us, the tax paying citizens of Columbia.  Guess we will find out soon, here is the article I found this on; https://www.columbiamissourian.com/news/local/columbia-residents-both-interested-concerned-about-proposed-new-solar-farm/article_1c95e704-1535-11e9-a2a4-7fb6a5d398cb.html

Well, that is all for me tonight.  I hope you all have a stupendous night or day, take care!
































Comments

Popular Posts