I'm Out!, Black Widow Update, Endgame Speculation, Ruckus in D.C.

Hey everyone, I am back!  Got out of the hospital last night, I thought they should have kept me because of the issue of vomiting and constipation.  They didn't think they needed to keep me since they gave me a SMOG enema and a suppository and was able to pass some bowel.  I was a little upset since it seems like sometimes there is not any thing that can be done for me, at least medically speaking.  It can feel like I am a burden but then I educate myself and am helpful to those that are trying to help me.  Education is the best thing to help yourself no matter what issue you have, for me it's all about medical stuff.  It is very difficult to live with some serious health problems and it is hard to understand what people like myself go through on a day to day basis.  The ones closest to those with those issues have a better idea what it takes but you actually need to be in the shoes to know everything.  One thing I need to say right now, for some reason I am really, really tired so I will keep the rest a little short so, here I go!

Marvel Day!  On of the biggest upcoming MCU movies coming up is Black Widow, I am really looking forward to watch this.  Just some quick news about her upcoming flick, it may start shooting by the end of February and be released in the May 1, 2020 slot.  There is also news that this could be a prequel set in the late 90's.  I am all for what they want to show us in this movie, as I have said before, I am a big fan of spy thriller type books and movies and this could be a great one with a great team behind it.  Cate Shortland looks to be taking the directing duties for this one, I do not know a lot of her work but I am sure that she can pull this off, all I need is the blessing of Kevin Feige who is basically the God of Nerds.  I am sure we will here much more info for this movie in the coming weeks and months, maybe even more around the time of Captain Marvel, the first female led Marvel superhero movie to date. Here is that article on the Black Widow movie; https://mcucosmic.com/2019/01/22/black-widow-could-begin-filming-next-month/

I am going to throw out something that may be a little strange to you unless you are a comic book fan from the early 90's.  I have given it some thought and I think the person who will save Tony Stark in Avengers: Endgame, who is stuck in space with no oxygen is going to be Doctor Strange.  I know, you are saying, 'but he died in Infinity War'.  Don't worry about that because Strange, being the master of the mystic arts, can find a way to stay alive, maybe in the astral plane of existance.  He has done it before in his stand alone movie.  Anyway, remember back to the Inifinty Gauntlet story and the heroes were gathered at the Sanctum Sanctorum ready to go into space to fight Thanos.  Well, to be able to breathe in space they would have needed some special gear as there were only a few of the heroes that could breathe on their own in space.  Strange uses a special spell that allows everyone to breathe in space for 1 hour.  I think he will be able to do something similar for Tony in Endgame and help him get back to Earth.  This may be a stretch on my part but this is what I am going with, as I was right all along on the title and reason for the name of Endgame, maybe I'll be right on this as well and I can laugh in peoples faces that thought this is stupid.  We'll have to wait and see. 

Recently there has been a huge dust-up about some kids, a Native American and what some call a militant black group.  The media, such as CNN and MSNBC, were quick to put the blame of everything at the feet of the young ones at this "confrontation".  The reason why the kids were blamed is pretty easy to figure out, they were wearing the red Make America Great Again hats that are linked to President Trump and the media hates anyone that likes the president.  The first video does make it look like the kids are the aggressors in this but then two other videos came out and showed things from a different point of view.  One showed what happened before the Native American even entered the picture, where the people from the other group, I will call them disruptors, were calling the group of kids, who where just waiting for their bus to show up, a lot of hateful and racist things that I will not add here.  I am sure you can figure it out yourselves, use your imagination on it.  The kid at the center of it all, Nick Sandmann, did an interview with the Today show and killed the interview, even though it was done in poor taste by the presenter.  I will add the article I had seen this on and let you make up your own minds and if you want to see the other videos then you can Google them I'm sure; https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/23/us/nick-sandmann-interview-maga-teens-covington-catholic/index.html  Oh, also, the Native American at the center of this story claims to be a Vietnam veteran and there is now a call to look into this further.  The timing doesn't seem right and he is not very clear on a lot of things that he should know.  This could be a case of stolen valor and that can get him into a lot of trouble with the law.  Here is an article on that; https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jan/21/nathan-phillips-vietnam-veteran-status-question/

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I really do hope that every one of you have a great day or night, take care!







































Comments

Popular Posts