Good Day, Endgame Rumor, Single Bezos, Nutjobs, Stupid Wars

Hello everyone, hope things are going wonderful for you all!  So my day has been pretty good, got to babysit my friends kid for a few hours.  Always good to have them over.  I again did not sleep well again last night, just like the last few nights.  I keep having something pressing up against my prostate, I have been waking up anywhere from 1 to 3:30 am and when I do go I try to go number 2 but usually only use a catheter, thinking that would help me a little bit.  I am hoping that this ERG scope tomorrow gives us a lot of answers so I can know what to do going forward.  I have to be at the hospital at 7:30, I hope I can get in right away.  This isn't such a big procedure so it shouldn't take really that long.  Well, I am going to go on and get to it!

Marvel Day!  The biggest news when it comes to the MCU right now is Avengers: Endgame, followed closely by Captain Marvel.  The rumors or supposed leaks are flying all over the place.  To make sure I only find some of the best rumors I go to certain websites, fake news is a thing nowadays, so watch out what you see, read or hear.  I believe what Kevin Feige says because he is the grand wizard when it comes to Marvel Studios.  He did a small interview while at the Golden Globes the other day and talked about quite a few things.  One thing he confirmed was that any trailers were going to be the first 15 or 20 minutes of the movie, so there will not be any scenes of the 2nd or 3rd act and I am fine with that.  This is one of the if not the most hyped movie since Star Wars: The Force Awakens and I don't want any of it ruined.  Also, there have been rumblings out there that there will be a cameo of an X-Men character in Endgame, I have talked about the rumor of Wolverine showing up somehow in the movie and that I didn't think he would show up.  Recently there has been a video going around online that shows Hugh Jackman, who has played Wolverine since 2000.  Now this does not mean he is showing up for sure but it could be a small sign of something to come.  I think it is more plausible that he might show up in an end credits scene.  Here is an article on the first part I talked about; https://movieweb.com/avengers-endgame-promotional-campaign-footage/

So, as I have talked about on here, I have had some trouble dating.  That's putting it mildly, it has been pretty bad for awhile.  Another man is going to be single soon and have to go through dating and that man is the richest man in the world, Jeff Bezos.  In a certain way dating will be a lot easier for him but it can also be much worse, because of his money.  He is going to have to be very careful not to get a golddigger and will probably have women sign something like a prenup or something.  Money can lead to a lot of problems, some say that he has too much but I think he was just successful.  Here is an article on this;
https://www.yahoo.com/news/amazon-ceo-jeff-bezos-wife-150314553.html

Things are starting to get out of control, there is a group out there talking about how masculinity is horrible.  Now, as with all things, moderation is the way to go.  If a man gets too "toxic" then he can be bad for anyone near him.  But I do not think that men being men is a bad thing.  As the video I am going to link after talks about, there are many more positives for a man that is masculine.  So, without further ado, here is that video so you can make your own mind up;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-kxdyJs6y8

Something I think that should be stopped is a war that has been going on for way too long.  I think it is the worst war that America has declared, even worse than declaring war in Vietnam, the War on Drugs.  This is a war that has not been fought in the right way, treating addiction as a crime when it should have been treated as a health issue.  Also, this is a war that really cannot be won.  The federal government has gone about the War on Drugs in the wrong way.  I am and never was a fan of Jimmy Carter but when he was running for president in the mid 70's he had promised to decriminalize marijuana.  If only he kept his word on this then we wouldn't had to worry much about possession of marijuana and who knows, it may have been legalized by another president like Bill Clinton.  It should have been legalized by now.  Over the years since this bogus war started in 1971, way too many people have been sent to prison and had their lives destroyed over something as small as wanting to get high.  I found a website with some real good stats that I want to link here, I do have two different links to share so here we go; http://www.drugpolicy.org/issues/brief-history-drug-warhttp://www.drugpolicy.org/issues/drug-war-statistics

Well, that is all for me tonight.  I hope all of you have a fantastic day or night, take care!






























Comments

Popular Posts