Lazy Day, Always Sorry, Snoke Theory

Hey there all, I hope your day is going well!  My day hasn't been too bad, took it a little easy today because of yesterday but I have not gotten sick all day, which is good.  Mostly just stayed inside today, think I will get out tomorrow, mostly because I have to since I have something that I have to mail off.  It is a POP figure I sold, so I have to go to the post office to mail it.  Oh well, I guess I should go to the store as well so I can get some stuff for this weekend.  Starting Friday evening we are supposed to get more snow, on top of the 20 inches we got last weekend that has not melted.  I just cannot wait till we get to see the sun but the forecast doesn't have any sun for a few more days.  Plus I cannot wait for it to start getting up above 40 degrees but it doesn't look like it will be coming for awhile.  We got lucky in the month of December and had some warmer days and it looks like we are paying for it now.  Hopefully it gets better soon.  Well, time to get to it!

Democrats can be so predictable sometimes, another has come out to apologize for something that was said before.  It seems like people really believe the stuff they say at the time but not when it isn't convenient for them.  Like democrat Tulsi Gabbard from Hawaii, those are some of the worst democrats really.  You thought California democrats were bad.  I, unlike some, don't really pay attention to what these idiots say on either side of the aisle really.  Just when I get to make fun of them.  Now I am not going to repeat what this blowhard said, you can probably just find it on Google for yourselves.  The funniest part is she started running for president about a week ago.  Here is an article of her begging people to forgive her, please don't; https://www.yahoo.com/news/tulsi-gabbard-apologizes-past-anti-gay-views-195302777.html

Now here is a theory for Star Wars: Episode IX that is really out there but when you think about it, it might not be that far out there.  I did not think this was even close until after I read it and thought about it for a little bit, could this be.  I found this on a website that is good with finding this stuff out there, they found this one on the site reddit, which I don't use but there are some decent things that go through there.  The site is Nerdist, I really like their videos over on Youtube.  The theory is about who Snoke might really be, which is something I would really like to know and wish they touched on in The Last Jedi but they didn't.  I will let you all read this theory for yourselves and see what you think, here is that article; https://nerdist.com/star-wars-kylo-ren-snoke-fan-theory/

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I really hope all of you have a great night or day, take care!
































Comments

Popular Posts