Cold Snap, Many MCU Rumors, Baby Killing, No More Cable TV

Hey everyone, I hope things are going great for you today!  Having a problem again today to just want to curl up in bed and stay there, it's so cold out right now.  The high today was 5, tomorrow is supposed to get up to the mid 30's.  Starting to feel like I may be getting a little sick from this stuff but trying not to think about it too much.  My temp has not gotten over 100.6 so I think I'm good, guess I will see how I feel in the morning.  I didn't sleep well last night, I kept waking up thinking I was going to have an accident while in bed.  One time I got up right at midnight and didn't get back to sleep until a little after 3.  Maybe I can get some better sleep tonight.  Anyway, let me get on to it!

Marvel Day!  I found a website that has quite a few different MCU movie rumors that were listed on 4chan.  I have to say this that some or all of these may not be real, anyone can post on 4chan and do that anonymously, so these can be wrong or spot on.  One of the rumors is that after phase 4 Marvel is going to do away with the "phase" listing for it's movies and instead focus on either space or street level heroes like Spider-Man.  I think that will work, they would need to introduce some more heroes for both space and the street.  Of course the Marvel Netflix people can be some of those street level heroes.  There is another that says there will not be a post credit scene in Avengers: Endgame, I think there has to be one just to help set up other movies.  But I will let you all decide which ones could be true and which is false, here is that article; https://www.cosmicbook.news/mcu-rumors-avengers-endgame-x-men

Now this is a really hot topic and I have a few things to say about, abortion.  Namely what they are doing in places like New York where people where giving a standing ovation to a bill that was passed there that says you can kill the baby right up to the time of labor.  I think that is seriously wrong and I don't know what is wrong with people.  Of course this was advanced by democrats who it seems has no meaning of the sanctity of life.  But here is an article so you can read it yourselves; https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/01/30/new-york-abortion-law-liberal-leaders-celebration-death-life-column/2670049002/

So this is not news to me but it probably is to a lot of people out there that almost 60 percent of Americans have cut cable out.  Most people in the U.S. are now streaming what they watch, that is what I do with different services like Netflix or Hulu.  I just was not aware that the number was that high, I figured around 40, maybe 45 but not 60.  Seems that will be the way of the future, just how things are going nowadays, just like online ordering.  You can go on Amazon and order pretty much anything there and have it to you really quick, you don't have to leave your house or even get dressed anymore.  There are still things I go to the store for though, guess I'm still a little old fashioned.  I would not purchase produce online or milk or meat, I like to be able to see it when I buy it.  Plus it gets me out, you have to get out in public every once in a while or other wise you will go stir crazy in your own home.  Nobody wants that, I understand that it is tough for some to get out, especially when the weather is like this.  At least here it will be fairly nice in a day or two.  Anyway, here is that article; https://www.yahoo.com/news/surprising-no-one-survey-shows-020341517.html

Well, that is all for me tonight.  I hope that all of you have a great night or day, take care!





















Comments

Popular Posts