Hospital Stay

Wanted to come on to let everyone know that I am in the hospital, at least for a few more days. I had came into the ER on Saturday after I started to get the chills. I know that me getting the chills is a symptom of a UTI. Then when I went to use a cath nothing came out and when took my temp it was at 100.5. I took it again about 20 minutes later and it went up to 100.9 and then I thought I should get to the ER.

After getting here they quickly found out that I did have a UTI but they took a sample to see if anything grows from it. Now I am on an antibiotic that can only be taken once every 12 hours so there is a lot of down time between doses, pretty boring really.

So basically I just wanted to let all of you know that I will not be writing for a few days, until I'm out of here. If there are any big updates I will post about it. Thank you to everyone that reads my incoherent writing. I hope all of you have a great day or night, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts