Cold Again, Looking Too Far Ahead, Poop Quota

Hey there all, I hope your Tuesday is going great!  Well my day, it's been alright, very cold again.  I did see an old friend today from high school, she now lives here with her young child.  Always good to see old friends and reconnecting.  It almost seems as if this cold is going to stay forever but according to the weather forecast we are supposed to be getting warmer here soon.  By the weekend it is supposed to get up to 60 degrees, almost tropical.  In just a few months we will be reaching temps in the 90's, crazy stuff here.  It is going to be so cold tonight, the wind chill will get down to -24 tonight.  Of course tomorrow it is going to be cold again so I am just going to stay in tomorrow, not getting out in this stuff.  It's so cold right now I just want to curl up in bed where it is warm, so I am only going to do two stories today.  So, let me go on and get to it!

History Day! To no surprise to anyone, that Hitler guy was keen on looking ahead before actually completing something.  So before he had conquered Europe he was thinking about what he would do to America when the Reich would make it's way over there.  Ok, we all also know how big of that man hated the Jewish people and had one of his guys go over to America to figure out how many Jews lived there to see what to do when we were able to defeat those Yanks.  He was scouting out the best way to round all of the Jewish population up but as we know history worked out another way and gave him an important lesson on trying to look onto the future.  Here is an article I found on this; https://historynewsnetwork.org/article/171082

So this is something new for me, probably shouldn't have been but it was.  Heard this on the news today while driving, North Korean citizens were struggling to keep up with the standards of the North Korean quota for poop, human poop.  Now I do not know a whole lot about farming but I am from Missouri and I have heard that growing food with human feces is not something you should do, not sure why exactly but that is what I have heard from farmers, you know, guys and girls that do that for a living.  I have heard that things are tough over there but I did not know this bad, they are looking to pay money for you to send your poop over there.  Now I am not really sure what the poop is for, at first I thought they were farming with it but it seems they give it to the government, at least according to this article I found.  Now I have heard about the myth that the Kim family do not poop so maybe it is for him?  I really do not know but it is very strange.  But if you want to make a whole lot of no money then you can send your poop to the North Koreans.  Here is that article, http://www.visiontimes.com/2019/01/28/north-koreans-struggling-to-meet-governments-poop-quota.html

Well, that is it for me tonight, I gotta go get warm.  I hope you all have a great night or day, take care!
































Comments

Popular Posts