Good Day, Frustrating People, Safe and Sound, Another Republican

Hey everyone, I hope you are having a great Friday!  My day has been alright, except for one little incident at the gas station I will talk about soon.  My friend came over with her kids for a few hours, always fun seeing them.  They always keep me busy since my apartment is not baby proof, the youngest likes to go and open all the cabinet doors and pulls out my food from the pantry.  So that was fun.  Let me go get into it!

So here is a disability story about something that happened today.  At the Hy-Vee gas station they have buttons by the pump so I can call someone to come out and pump gas for me.  I was at the south Hy-Vee gas station were they only have one spot that has that button.  They were very busy, all pumps were taken and there were people waiting for those pumps to free up.  There was a car already at the handicapped spot so I was sitting there waiting for it to free up.  As the person moved out of the spot there was this older guy that just came in and stole the spot away from me.  It had me worked up something fierce, I thought about getting out of the van and confronting him about it.  But it was cold out and I was in a heated vehicle so I decided to stay in and just holler nice things to the man like I hope you are having a great day.  You know, things like that.  That was my shitty encounter for the day, it only got better from there.

A little bit of good news, that girl in Wisconsin that went missing almost 3 months ago after her parents were killed has now been found.  So that is good, I remember at first they considered her a suspect of the murder until the investigation was completed.  The man responsible has also been caught so at least some justice has been served so far and he should be killed for his role in that, taking that poor girls family away forever and kidnapping.  I am not real sure if Wisconsin has the death penalty or not.  Anyway, here is an article on this; https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jayme-closs-update-missing-wisconsin-girl-neighbor-recounts-words-after-escape/

I happen to agree with this person that wrote this article, that there needs to be a republican challenger to President Trump in 2020.  The democrats are filling out their ranks and there might just be too many of them running.  It seems as if the front runner for the democrats is Joe Biden, who is 76 right now and in my opinion is a little too old to run for president.  I mean, are we electing a president or a pope.  To be elected to the office of the pope you have to be a certain age which I think is at least 60 or so.  But I would like to see a republican challenger to the current president, somebody that has hinted at possibly running is Dwayne "Rock" Johnson who is a registered republican.  I would vote for the Rock.  Anyway, here is an article about this; https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-country-needs-a-republican-to-challenge-trump-in-2020/2019/01/11/f32448b8-1460-11e9-b6ad-9cfd62dbb0a8_story.html?utm_term=.ad2aaee5eef9

Well, I am done for the night.  I really hope you all have a great day or night, take care!




























Comments

Popular Posts