Not a Good Health Day, Black Widow Movie, Old Lawmakers, Not Paying Attention, Little Kids

Hello there everyone, I hope you are great today!  My day hasn't been that great, I have thrown up 4 times today and I gotta say that the worse thing to throw up is pudding.  That stuff comes out hard and fast, almost like projectile vomiting.  Did not really do a whole lot today, just had that sick feeling to my stomach.  Thought about going to the ER but didn't even though I was told I should go if I cannot keep things down and continue to throw up.  If I do the same things tomorrow then I will go to the ER, just hate that it is so expensive.  Oh well, what are you going to do.  Hospitals take small payments over a very long time so it's alright, plus it's your health and not much is more important than that.  Well anyway, let me go on and get to it!

Marvel Day!  We have been hearing for awhile now about a Black Widow solo movie and I am really hyped up for it.  I hope this is a spy thriller type movie that is a prequel to the Avengers movie and time with SHIELD.  Hopefully deals with the red in her ledger that was referenced in the first Avengers movie when she was talking with Loki.  Now there is something out there saying that this could be the first MCU rated R movie, I could for sure see this happening and think it would be a great idea.  Disney does have other studios they own that can take on doing an R rated film such as Touchstone films.  This movie should have a few cameos as well, like maybe Hawkeye or Nick Fuy or someone else that ties into her past.  Anyway, here is an article talking about this movie; https://www.screengeek.net/2019/01/14/black-widow-mcu-r-rated-movie/

Rep. Bobby Rush of Illinois, I just heard him on the national news and can't remember what he was talking about because you cannot understand him.  Not tottally sure if it is cause he is so old, had a stroke or what but you cannot understand anything the man says unless you replay everything he says and use something to slow down the audio or use closed captioning. It is people like this that should be out of Congress, I don't really know much about the guy, maybe he is really nice but I think someone else would be better suited for doing that duty.  Doing a simple Google search for him and pulling him up on Wikipedia it says that he is 72 years old, too old to be in Congress I think.  He first took office in 1993, I think he has been there for far too long and needs to go.  I hope the people of the 1st. congressional district in Illinois will get smart and vote him out at the next election. 

This is something terrible and should highlight the need to make sure you have everything checked before something like this happens.  A dashcam shows a baby in a baby seat in a car falls out.  Can't believe this, life isn't that hard and if you pay attention then things will go much better and you will not put your own child at risk.  Thankfully the child is safe.  Here is a video of what happened; https://www.yahoo.com/news/toddler-seen-falling-moving-car-195104102.html

Hopefully those idiots on Capitol Hill get it together and start the government up soon, this is really hurting some people out there.  I hate turning on the news and there is another story on there about someone who has to go into work but is not getting paid.  That is the main reason most people go to work so they get paid, it is a nice give and take thing that we sign up for.  Do not know why not one person can be the grown up there and start the government.  All this is, is a pissing match between republicans and democrats to get their way and say they won.  10 years or so ago, the democrats were calling for a wall to be built at the southern border with Mexico, now they don't want it because republicans do.  So petty, we should just get rid of everyone in Congress, the president and whoever else is preventing this and replace them all.  Too bad we can't just up and do that. 

Well, that's it for me tonight.  I do hope that all of you have a wonderful day or night, take care!













Comments

Popular Posts