GI Day, Upcoming Trailer, Spider-Man Trailer, White House Fast Food Talk

Hi everyone, hope you are doing good today!  Guess my day went pretty well, had an appointment with GI today.  The appointment went alright, we decided to change up some meds, change from Movantix to another med that is like that, can't remember the name.  Guess we will see how that goes, also got me set up for a colonoscopy.  I am a little young for that but with everything going on we all think it is a good idea.  I am pretty sure that I don't have cancer but that is one thing that they will look for when doing one of those.  Those ulcers they found in my stomach were not too important since they really didn't come up.  I am not worried about them.  I'll be fine.  Otherwise just wanting to rest.  So, let go get into it!

Star Wars Day!  Looks like 2019 is going to be a big year for Star Wars, as this article says, because there are a few different projects coming from a galaxy far, far away.  We know that the Clone Wars is finally getting a finale and will air on the new Disney+ streaming service, along with The Mandalorian live action show.  That is not to mention the end of the Skywalker saga with Episode IX towards the end of the year.  And in news of Episode IX, Lucasfilm is saying that a trailer is ready to go and be released.  I have thought for awhile now that a trailer for the last Star Wars movie of the sequel trilogy would be released during the Super Bowl, as it had been before but with this news it might come out earlier than that.  I think it would be tough for Lucasfilm to sit on a trailer that long without it being leaked, the Super Bowl will be played on Feburary 3rd which is 2 and a half weeks from now.  So now I think a teaser could be released by this weekend online.  As a fan I wish it would be released as soon as possible but I understand trying to get the most out of timing, that is why I think the Super Bowl would be the best time for Lucasfilm but those commercials do cost a lot of money and if you can save a few million, a 30 second commercial this year will cost an estimated $5 million.  Crazy but that is just how things go I guess.  No matter what, I will write a post when that trailer does drop, stay tuned.  Here is the article; https://winteriscoming.net/2019/01/11/internet-believes-star-wars-episode-ix-trailer-finished-ready-show/

So the Spider-Man: Far From Home teaser dropped this morning and it was a little longer than most teasers as it was almost 3 minutes at 2:52.  I have watched it probably half a dozen times now to see if I can find any Easter eggs but didn't see any.  There were a few favorite parts of the trailer, first I really liked when Happy and Aunt May are flirting, when Peter and M.J. are flirting and the reveal of Mysterio.  Mysterio looks great with his fishbowl, I thought Marvel would do a great job with that and the rest of the costume looks great also.  I give this trailer a 10/10, it gives away a little bit as to who Peter will be fighting but not much, the elementals look great.  Of course Ned was great, especially when he gets hit by a dart.  The first time I watched it I was unaware that it was a dart till after the scene but noticed it on the next viewings.  Nick Fury is great for the little time he is in the trailer.  This makes the hype that much bigger for this movie, cannot wait till it comes out in early July.  Here it is, enjoy; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XW1Ygatsz4

There has been some talk, both good and bad, about the Clemson Tigers football team coming to the White House and being served fast food.  First off, these are college football players and they are used to eating fast food, even though they have to stay in shape for football.  When you are that age all you really need to do is workout a lot, which those players do and you can eat mostly what you want.  It's after 30 you really have to watch that.  Plus, why would they get upset about free food, they are college kids.  Also, the government is shutdown now and I think this was better than trying to get someone to cater this.  There are reports out there that said that President Trump paid for the fast food, nothing wrong with that.  So I think everyone needs to just cool it when it comes to this, there are more important things to get upset about.

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I really do wish that all of you have a great night or day, take care!























Comments

Popular Posts