Reschedule Scope, Another Star Wars Rumor, Good News, Most Valuable Company in U.S.

Hey there everyone, I hope you are doing great!  I am very tired and will be keeping this short, I woke up around 2:20 this morning.  Just couldn't sleep because something was pressing up on my prostate and could not work it out, I did get just a little sleep but not a whole lot after that.  So I will be going to sleep a little early tonight.  Plus I need to get up early on Thursday for my scope, got it rescheduled.  So that's good, hope to figure this stuff out and this is the last piece we need.  So, let me go get into it!

Star Wars Day!  Rumors are flying about Episode IX and what could be happening, since we do not have a trailer yet, we'll probably get a trailer at the Super Bowl if not before or after then.  One rumor I just found out about refers to what the new threat could be.  This rumor does not reference the Yuuzon Vong, who are the major threat out in the Outer Limits in the Legends universe.  The race of alien that is talked about is Grysks, who come from the Outer Limits also.  This rumor links up the First Order and the Resistance.  I am not sure that this will happen, this movie is to be the end of the Skywalker Saga and why would they add a new element now at the end.  I am not saying that this or another race of aliens from the beyond come into the movie at some point but I don't think they would be the central bad guys.  I still think this movie will focus on the Resistance and the First Order fighting it out to see who will live on.  But I guess we will see when the movie comes out next December.

So here is some good news, despite the shutdown the IRS will still send out refunds.  I don't really have much to talk about this but I will add this article; https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-01-07/irs-will-pay-refunds-during-government-shutdown-official-says

Amazon, in showing that it is the biggest company in America is now the most valuable publicly traded company in the country, overtaking Microsoft.  The numbers are just crazy and it is showing how people are shopping nowadays.  So, the numbers can be a little confusing to me so I will just add the article and you can figure it out yourselves; https://techcrunch.com/2019/01/07/move-over-microsoft-amazon-is-the-most-valuable-public-company-in-the-us/

Well, that's it for me tonight.  I really hope all of you have a great day or night, take care!























Comments

Popular Posts