Forgot to Write, Avengers: Endgame Free Thinking, Sky Show

Hi there all, I hope your Saturday is going good!  Sorry that I forgot to write last night, I started binge watching Punisher season 2 on Netflix.  I had forgotton that this show was coming out on 1/18/19 and thought it was coming out next week for some reason.  By the time I got tired I realized I had forgot to write, whoops.  I didn't get through all of it so I will wait for the review when I do finish it.  So, I am writing this a little earlier on Saturday, it's after 10 and we were supposed to get blizzard like conditions but we didn't get a drop of snow today.  They were calling for 4-9 inches, as soon as last night around 10 or so.  I have looked at my weather app a little while ago and the temps have even gone up for early next week, it was supposed to be in the single digits but I guess that has now changed.  The weather forecast is mostly there to scare people I think, the store was packed yesterday as I had went and got some stuff thinking it was going to be nasty this weekend.  Oh well, what are you going to do.  Time for me to get to it!

So, just a little free thinking about what could happen in Avengers: Endgame.  Of course none of this will probably happen but I like to speculate.  This movie is supposed to be the largest superhero movie to date and some of that is because of how many actors appear on screen together.  There has been some reports recently that there are some reshoots going on, now all movies have reshoots but it is a little strange for Marvel to do those just 3 months out.  What could they be adding?  Who could they be adding?  There are some that have really wanted Hugh Jackman to reprise his role of Wolverine in the MCU and the video and post about him working out within the last few weeks is an indication that he might be making a cameo or something.  I now think this could be possible but I will put this at a 60 percent.  I don't think he would have a huge role for the movie though but might show up for one scene, maybe two, just to introduce the mutants into the MCU.  Because of this that would mean that the Disney-Fox deal has finished and now the MCU can use those characters.  I think the reshoots might have to do with either Galactus or the Fantastic Four.  So far, from what I have heard is that no certain actors have been called back to Marvel but we know them to be pretty sneaky from time to time.  Of course if they did Galactus they would not need to bring in any certain big actor because he will be mostly CGI.  Guess we will have to wait and see, like most everything.  So anyway, what I thought I knew may have been wrong.  So here is an article that will clear this up; https://www.cinemablend.com/news/2465295/avengers-endgame-reshoots-are-in-full-swing

There is going to be a sky show this weekend.  The first lunar eclipse in a little while happens on Sunday the 20th.  As long as there are clear skies then you will be able to see it, when the blood turns a little red.  Basically the moon will look a little like Mars for a bit.  I would not be able to give great info on this that the article would be able to give better, here it is; https://www.theverge.com/2019/1/18/18186751/total-lunar-eclipse-super-blood-wolf-moon-january-20

Well, that is it for me today.  I just wanted to write a little something for you all.  I hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care!



























Comments

Popular Posts