Update on My Health Right Now

Hey there everyone, I hope you all are doing great.  Well, Friday I started feeling very bad, my stomach hurt really bad and I had some trouble with my bowels.  I will spare all of you the details of what happened but I think it was some sort of bug.  I thought I started feeling better today, Sunday, but then a little later in the day around 2 I started feeling bad again but not as bad as on Friday. So I guess there really are small blessings.  It is fairly early now but I probably will be going to sleep soon, I was not able to get a nap earlier today.  This was the only thing I wanted to write about, to let you all know what was going on with me.  I should be here tomorrow to write my normal Monday post.  Anyway...

I hope all of you have a great day or night, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts