Food Weekend, No Avengers 4 Trailer, Younger Congress, No Flu Shot

Hey there, hope you all are great on this Wednesday!  This will be my last post this week, I might write one sometime this weekend but will be busy so I will not be able to write.  That means I need to finish up my history blog today for this week also  So today, hasn't been too bad, I really did not do much of anything at all.  I did not even unlock my front door until about 3 pm, stayed inside all day and it was kind of peaceful.  The weather here was really nice today and it is supposed to be just as nice tomorrow if not a little warmer, I like these days.  I really hope this winter does not drag along like last years winter.  I also hope we get at least a few weeks of spring this coming year as we have not really had a spring for awhile, kind of like fall.  Hopefully it gets and stays warm early on this year, I would much rather have the heat than be uncomfortable in all these clothes.  People like to say about winter that at least you can always put on more clothes but I don't know about anyone else but putting on all those clothes makes me horribly uncomfortable.  Guess I'm used to the heat from working in the fryers at Con-Agra, it was always hot in there.  Well, let me go on and get into it!

Marvel Day!  There have been some talk lately about the Avengers 4 trailer coming out on this Friday which is Black Friday, but it more than likely will not be hitting the internet then as it will probably come out on Wednesday next week like it did last year and the Russo brothers are doing a screening on that day of Avengers:Infinity War for 800 people that win tickets.  I really would love to be able to go to that screening but I guess I am not big enough yet.  There is enough hype up for this movie that they really do not need to release a trailer but it would be nice to see even a little bit of the movie.  Also remember that Marvel is really good at giving us stuff in the trailers that will not come close to what is in the finished product.  Here is an article talking about this; https://mcucosmic.com/2018/11/20/the-avengers-4-trailer-is-not-out-on-friday-11-23/

I find it funny when shortly after the election people were turning against Nancy Pelosi and did not want her to become speaker again because of her age, I am not for sure how old she is but she looks like hell warmed over and is probably up there quite a bit.  She is one of those that I do not think should be holding office, especially for as long as she has been in Congress.  I have always thought there should be term limits for everyone in Congress, not just the president, but there should probably also be age limits as some of these older members in Congress are so much out of touch in modern day life.  One thing that I do not like is that most of these people in Congress have not driven themselves for years and more than likely forgot how to.  Hilary Clinton has said before in interviews that she has not driven a car since the early 90's.  How can we expect these members of Congress to relate to most modern day things like tech or other things.  I do like that there are now some younger people heading to Congress soon, just get rid of Pelosi.  Here is an article talking about how her opponents are fading away; https://www.politico.com/story/2018/11/21/higgins-pelosi-opponent-flips-1010789

So a lot of parents are foregoing giving their kids the flu shot this year based on a few different reasons, I will not go into what the decisions are since I will add the article at the end of this so you can read for yourselves.  One side effects of the flu shot is GBS, what I have that will make you partially paralyzed, which is not much fun but then again I had the worst case you can have of it.  I can tell you that it is an experience to go through and will give you some stories.  Now I did not contract GBS from the shot as I have not had one for a very long time and am not able to get one now because of GBS.  I am not able to get any vaccine for a few different reasons, one reason I will tell you but I will keep it short.  One of the treatments for GBS is a total blood transfusion and at the time they did not have enough of my blood type on hand, it figures but I have a rare blood type, so I was given a little bit of the fake plasma stuff that looks like milk.  That's also a reason why I cannot get a tattoo, not really a big deal though.

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I really hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and take care!




























Comments

Popular Posts