Better Weather, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Renewed, Saudi Screw-ups, Stupid Drug Makers

Hey there everyone, I hope your day has been awesome!  It is Friday so prepare yourselves for the weekend and if you live around here, prepare for snow sometime this weekend.  My day went pretty well even though I did not do a whole lot but it felt good.  The weather was actually nice, the sun was out so that always makes me feel better.  I went to the gym today and tried some new stuff with a kettlebell, still not sure if I really like them.  I also filled out an application at the gym for the front desk staff, I think I would like it there.  I signed up for part time of course, only wanting 20-25 hours a week.  All I really want is a little extra money, we all need a little more money.  So, let me get to it!

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. has been renewed for a seventh season starting this next summer.  I don't have a lot of news other than that first sentence but I will update when new info comes in.

Well, it looks like there has been some deciding on the killing of Jamal Khashoggi in the Saudi Arabia consulate in Turkey, at least by the CIA.  There was a Saudi report that came out and put the blame on someone else than the ruler of the Arabian lands, Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.  Of course they would have put the blame on someone else and try to save their Crown Prince.  The CIA had many avenues to look for intelligence for this killing, one was a call that was intercepted by the CIA between Khashoggi and Khalid bin Salman, who is the brother of the Crown Prince and ambassador to the United States.  This call was very suspect as it was more likely an ordered call from the Crown Prince to his brother to lead Khashoggi to the consulate so he could be killed.  This looks like something that could become extremely hot very soon, I wonder if we would do anything.  Here is an article you can read about this; https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/cia-concludes-saudi-crown-prince-ordered-jamal-khashoggis-assassination/2018/11/16/98c89fe6-e9b2-11e8-a939-9469f1166f9d_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.e94c59a258aa

Something that has pissed me off for a very long time is when these drug makers raise the prices of their stuff, not understanding much about supply and demand.  This is something that President Trump has been working on and at least one drug maker, Pfizer, is going against him.  I think that there should be something done about this but nothing will probably happen, like normal.  Something needs to change on this front, the American people demand it!  Here is an article for you to read if you want; https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/16/business/pfizer-drug-prices/index.html

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I really hope all of you have a wonderful night or day, take care!

























Comments

Popular Posts