Finally Better, No Trailer Yet, Hiroo Onoda Wouldn't Stop, Old People, Foot in Mouth Syndrome

Hey there all, I am back and feeling pretty good!  Except for that fall yesterday, that is still hurting a lot.  Bad thing is, my pain pills won't even touch that pain, guess I'll just tough it out like normal.  I did not make it to the gym today, my father came to town and we went around to a few places.  Always nice to hangout with my dad, thanks for coming down.  After I got home from that it was a little before 4 and wanted to go lay down and I actually was about to fall asleep but I knew if I would fall asleep then, I wouldn't wake up till like 7 and I would not be able to get to sleep at a normal time tonight, so I said "screw it, I'll just get up".  I was more reluctant to take a nap that much later since I have an appointment to go see my shrink tomorrow that is pretty early, 8:45 am.  Gotta make sure I wake up a little early tomorrow.  Well, let me go on and get to it, already getting tired!

Marvel Day!  Well, I really thought the trailer for Avengers 4 was going to come out today, since next Wednesday the prelude comic comes out and they would need a name on the cover.  That comes out next week so we still have a few days for it.  They are probably putting some final touches on it to make it look good.  But just remember, there might be things in this trailer that do not even make it in the final cut of the film, just look back at the first trailer for Infinity War and it showed a full green Hulk and we did not get that at all in Infinity War.  Even though it might be great, we may be looking at a few little scenes that never show up, just don't get your hopes up. 

Hiroo Onoda, a Japanese Army intelligence officer and I think his life is very interesting and think this would make a great movie.  The reason why I think it is relevant was this man did not surrender from WWII when Japan had surrendered.  He was dropped by the Japanese navy in the Philippines and told to carry out a guerrilla type war while on the island.  He finally came out of the mountains in 1974 after many leaflets were dropped on the area he was located but he had dismissed this as propaganda from the Americans.  How he was dragged out of the jungle was his commanding officer was brought to the area, under American protection, and he convinced him to finally lay down his arms.  There may have been a movie made about his life but I have not seen it but think that Hollywood should get on this, it is very interesting.  Here is a good article about the man; https://allthatsinteresting.com/hiroo-onoda

Not like that many people care what I think but I do think the democrats made a mistake by placing Nancy Pelosi as Speaker of the house.  The democrats are going to be stuck in the past by making her Speaker, they have a lot of new blood coming in and that's what they need in leadership positions if they want to change the way they are perceived by others.  Plus I do not think she is all there if you listen to her interviews.  But anyhow, here is an article you can read talking about this issue; https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46377566

I have said this before, I am not a President Trump fan but I do hope he does well since he is the duly elected president of America but I really do not like some of the things he said, especially recently.  Talking about that he is so smart that when they are talking about climate change that his brain is too advanced to understand it all.  I am a believer in man made climate change, I think it has to do with cycles that the Earth has been doing long before we go here and they will be here long after we have left.  But anyway, about the president talking nonsense, I think he really needs to stop and think before he speaks because that just makes the citizens of the country look dumb since our leader is doing that.  Someone close to him has to pull him aside and talk to him about this stuff.

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I hope all of you have a great day or night, take care!






























Comments

Popular Posts