Good Day, Democratic Frontrunners, ATF?, Amazon Con

Hey there everyone, hope things are going good!  My day was good, I watched the kids for a few hours while my friend went to an interview.  It was good, especially when the youngest one fell asleep, I was able to get a few things done.  The other one was glued to the tv watching his cartoons so it was pretty easy.  Otherwise I didn't do much, hungout with my friend for awhile and then went to the store to grab a few things.  The girl working in the bakery made me a small piece of cake with a candle in it for my birthday.  Sometimes there are people you don't realize that will help pick you up.  I really appreciated that act.  So, anyway, let me go on and get to it!

People on the democratic side are already declaring for running in the 2020 election and it is all because of their hatred for President Trump.  I don't think that is a good reason for running as it allows you to be blinded by hate.  Hilary Clinton has come out saying she will run again, I think that is also a bad idea for the party but I do think republicans would rejoice is she was the front runner.  I would not be surprised if she did the same thing and steal the primary as she did in 2016 away from Bernie Sanders.  I do not think he has declared that he is running again but I imagine that President Trump will run for another term but I am sure there are other republicans that would like to run so you may see a split of the party or you may see more legitimate third parties come into being.  But I guess we will have to wait and see but here is an article so you can make up your own mind; https://www.npr.org/2018/11/14/667126846/yes-its-almost-decision-time-for-2020-democratic-presidential-hopefuls

Ok, call me whatever you like but I have always wondered this but I have not read up on exactly what this agency does.  This agency is the ATF, which should be the ATFE because that stands for Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.  The first three of those are legal in America so why do we need a law enforcement agency against the first three, now the last one I can understand it being illegal.  So, because of this I will do some research into what is the deal.

Last thing I want to talk about is the screwjob that Amazon fed everyone about their HQ2 by putting it in the two most wealthy cities in America and not putting their HQ2 where it would help the American people the most.  I am pretty pissed about this.  If you were unaware there were two locations chosen as New York and just outside Washington D.C.  Just wish things had worked out different.  Here is a good video about this and my feelings towards it; https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/11/14/tucker_carlson_ocasio-cortez_has_a_very_good_point_about_amazon_deal_with_nyc.html

Well, that is all tonight.  I hope all of you have a great day or night, take care!























Comments

Popular Posts