Alright Day, No History, America is Great!

Hey everyone, I hope you all are doing alright!  My day hasn't been too bad, still having a little trouble with the whole sleeping thing though.  I woke up today at a more decent time but I have been tired all day long, been wanting to crawl back into bed all day really but I stayed up and powered through the day.  I didn't make it to the gym but that is alright, you need rest sometimes.  So I will make it back to the gym tomorrow, just hopefully it doesn't snow around here, this cold is horrible.  I did go vote today but I had forgot to get my sticker, I had to use the restroom and was in a hurry.  I will not divulge who or what I voted for, it's a personal decision.  Just hope the right things happen after this election.  Plus I will be glad that all the mailings and calls will hopefully end.  Well anyway, let me get onto it!

Honestly, I don't have a history thing to share this time but I will next week.  Just wanting to hurry through this tonight, pretty tired already at 8 pm.

So I want to talk again about those people that are travelling to America.  America is the greatest country on Earth, that is because you can live out your dream here, everyone in the world wants to come to America, so when you here people that live in this country talk down about America, it sickens me.  If you hate this country so much, why don't you leave this country, instead of staying here and belittling us all that do love this country.  Plus, I hate people that are calling President Trump as Hitler just because he said he is nationalistic, because Hitler was that way so that must mean that the president likes him as well.  When President Trump goes and rounds up people and kills around 20 million of them, then you can call him that but he is not.  Please stop, it only makes you look stupid.  That's what I have to say about that.

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I will be back tomorrow with more.  I hope all of you have a great night or day, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts