Back in the Gym, Smart Lady, General Economics, Daredevil Will Be Back

Hey there everyone, I hope things are going great!  So my day, it has gone well.  I made it to the gym today and that felt good.  I was trying to figure out a workout I could do that would help my ribs on the right side but couldn't think of anything, I even asked the trainer there and she wasn't sure of anything.  I think the only way to build up some muscle in that area is work on my abs.  That is a tricky area to do much of anything but I can try.  I talked to the manager at the gym about a job but she said that she did not have any openings at this time, which I understood and at least she got back to me.  So I guess I should go online and look for a job through Monster or Indeed.  So anyway, time for me to get to it!

One name that some of my readers might know but my younger readers will not recognize this name, unless you have seen the movie Blazing Saddles, which is the funniest movie ever made and would not fly in today's climate, is Hedy Lamarr.  She was a pretty big Hollywood name back in the day and I think she should be remembered also for something she invented, WiFi.  She was way more than just a pretty face, and she was gorgeous, but created some of the tech we use today and I for one cannot thank her enough for it.  So, thank you Hedy Lamarr.  Here is an article where you can read some of her extraordinary life; https://www.forbes.com/sites/shivaunefield/2018/02/28/hedy-lamarr-the-incredible-mind-behind-secure-wi-fi-gps-bluetooth/#1c624d0241b7

I assume that most of you have a basic understanding of economics, supply and demand.  So you should understand what I am about to talk about.  Ok, General Motors or GM has reported slow sales of 3 models of vehicles that it makes and in turn they will be shuttering plants because they are going to stop producing those models.  But there are people out there, even the Prime Minister of Canada Justin Trudeau, who think that those plants that GM is shutting down are because of the tariffs that President Trump has put forth.  Even GM has come out and said that this is because of the poor sales of the cars and not tariffs, GM does admit that the tariffs are making things a little harder but not the reason behind all the jobs lost.  I will add an article and a video about this, enjoy; https://www.newsweek.com/justin-trudeau-blasts-donald-trumps-trade-tariffs-after-general-motors-1238810https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkQq7ghz4UE

Yes, Netflix have cancelled Daredevil from their programming.  But that doesn't mean that is the end of us ever seeing Daredevil played by Charlie Cox, who I think is a very good Daredevil, much better than Ben Affleck, Disney and Marvel have said that will not be the end of Daredevil.  I am not sure how they are going to put him on there, are they just going to try to pick up his series at season 4 or just start over.  I really hope they do not have to start over or do any rebooting because I like the actors they have for all their Defenders characters.  I just cannot wait until Disney+, which will be the name of the Disney streaming service, comes online.

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I would like to count that first one as a positive story.  I really do hope that each of you have a great day or night, take care!






























Comments

Popular Posts