Family History, Public Service Announcement, New Star Wars Theory, Chiefs!, Protests Against Caravan

Hey there everybody, happy Monday!  Hope all of you have been having or had a great Monday.  My day hasn't been that bad, nothing crazy happened today.  Still have not heard anything about a job today so I think I will start looking at other jobs.  I'll figure something out I'm sure.  So I have been searching things on Google, I get an idea in my head and I decide to run with it.  I started searching my surname, Denney, which as you can tell is a different spelling from the restaurant Denny's.  It appears that the first recorded use of the surname was in the 14th century.  It seems to derive from a first name of Dennis and sometimes in Medieval times this happened quite often.  The country that the name comes from is Ireland and was first part of a tribe of Picts.  Who the Romans had trouble defeating when they went to the British Isles.  I have done some research on our family and the farthest I was able to go back was the mid 1750's but this is a lot farther back.  Also, I found out that there are a lot of people with the surname in Australia, England and Germany.  I think everyone should do some research on their family, it can be a lot of fun.  Well, let me get into it!

Before I start talking about Star Wars I want to pass along a public service announcement.  The flu vaccine can be a good thing but sometimes that initial shot of the flu, that is what a flu vaccine is the flu being injected into you, can really perform a number on a person.  One other thing that a flu shot can give you is something I have gone through, Gullian-Barre Syndrome.  That is a side effect and can happen but it is not common.  Just wanted to let everyone know since it is that time of year.

Star Wars Day!  We have a little over a year for the next Star Wars movie so there is a lot of ideas and rumors out there and a new one is from a leak and I will include the article I found this at.  It appears that Luke Skywalker is back for Episode IX, which was not surprising as it was said that he would be back in July, although this leak appears to show that Luke might be more than a force ghost and in corporeal form.  It is very interesting and would be a huge fan service for his death at the end of Episode VIII was not permanent.  Anyway, here is that article so you can make up your own mind; https://www.esquire.com/entertainment/movies/a25223163/star-wars-9-theory-luke-skywalker-return/

I am currently watching the Chiefs v Rams game on my phone, this may be a preview for the upcoming Super Bowl as these teams have the best records in the NFL right now.  But ususally the team with the best record does not always make it to the Super Bowl.  It is a fun year to be a Chiefs fan, hope it keeps up.

It appears that President Donald Trump is not the only person that does not like this migrant caravan as people in Tijuana are protesting against the caravan to leave their city.  I honestly find this funny, they are also chanting Mexico First against the caravan who are mostly from Honduras with people from a few other places like Guatemala.  I have an article for you to look at, enjoy; https://www.npr.org/2018/11/19/669193788/shouting-mexico-first-hundreds-in-tijuana-march-against-migrant-caravan

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you out there have a great day or night, take care!




























Comments

Popular Posts