Snowy Day, Kicked Out, Not Quitting

Hey there everyone, I hope you all are doing great today!  Didn't write last night because I just couldn't bring myself to write, I was very tired also.  It did snow last night but not very much, did not stick to the streets or any hard surfaces.  So it wasn't too bad, but it is really cold out there and supposed to get down in the teens this weekend but by midweek next week it should get warmer.  Crazy weather here.  But my day was pretty easy and didn't do a whole lot, which was kinda nice.  I don't do good with cold weather, as I have talked about before, it feels like sandpaper on my bones.  I was told that is probably because of the arthritis I have, I have a few different types going on.  So I try to mostly stay away from the cold, maybe I should move far south.  Oh well, let me get into it!

Ok, I want to talk about this since it is all over the news lately.  Yes, President Trump did kick a reporter out of the press pool, but there is precedent for this.  Former President Obama had kicked a reporter out of the press pool also, he even said that it was not nice to come into "his" house and be disrespectful.  First off there, that was not "his" house, that house belongs to the American people but I agree with both presidents doing this.  It was ok when President Obama did it but when President Trump does it then everyone goes apeshit.  Hate this double negative, I have said this before, I am not a fan of the current president but I do not have a problem about this.  The little shit, whose name I will not mention, is all up in arms and tries to make the news about him, that the president was being mean to him.  Grow a pair.

Now, with that niceness out of the way.  The election may have ended for us voting Americans, it has not ended for many of the people running for office.  All over the country there are still recounts going on and we might not find out every race for another week or so.  I think it was down in Florida that they found more boxes of votes, I am not sure how this can happen, just misplacing the votes or the boxes.  Those people involved in the voting process need to get better at their jobs.  Also, there are a few that will not concede the race even after it says who the winner is.  Cannot believe we are letting things like this happen in 2018 when we should be better than this.  For instance, if you have 100 people in a county voting, you should have 100 ballots.  Now I know that there are a lot more than that, just saying.  I hope all of you keep a level head when it comes to this stuff.

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a wonderful night or day, take care!























Comments

Popular Posts