Sleepy Time, Top 10 'the Great', Nice People, New Drugs

Hey all, hope you are great on this Saturday!  I know, I didn't write last night, I just wanted to lounge around last night before I went to sleep or at least try to sleep.  The last two nights have not been good to me because I have not gone right to sleep a little after taking my trazodone, it usually takes about 15 mins or so to kick in and I fall asleep pretty quick.  Thursday night I did not get to sleep until about 2:30 am, last night it was sometime after 1 am and then I have been waking up around 10 am.  I have not been using that ZzzQuil, but maybe I should start back on that stuff.  So the last few days have felt a little off for me, makes it tough for me to schedule things out.  Oh well, I need to stop complaining.  So, let me get onto it!

I'm going to do another top list but this time I will stretch it out to 10 but I will make it quick.  It will be my picks for the top 10 people with Great at the end of their names, it was thrown around a little too much but not for these next 10 guys, let's see who I choose.
10.  Catherine III of Russia
9.    Frederick the Great, ruler of Prussia
8.    Timur of the Timurid dynasty
7.    Hanno the Great, Carthaginian ruler
6.    Cnut the Great of Norway, Britain and Denmark
5.    Alfred the Great of England
4.    Charlemagne of the Franks, Charles the Great
3.    Constatine the Great of the Roman Empire
2.    Cyrus the Great of the Achaemenid Empire
1.    Genghis Khan of the Mongol Empire, would I really put anyone else here?
So that is my list of the top 10 people called the Great.  Here is the page where I got the info from so you can look through and maybe learn a little about who you think is the best Great; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_known_as_%22the_Great%22

Isn't this person the nicest, Alec Baldwin, of course I am being a lot sarcastic there.  I think this man should be taken off the streets because all he does is get in fights with people in public over parking spaces or whatever.  I used to like this man as an actor but I think he has lost that quite a long time ago and I do not think he can get it back.  Kind of like Sean Penn, I think I had seen one movie of Penn's that I kinda liked and thought he did good but that was before he got crazy, just like Baldwin.  Here is an article of this story; https://pagesix.com/2018/11/03/alec-baldwins-alleged-victim-breaks-his-silence/

The FDA looks to be actually doing some work, which is a little different for the agency that takes it time to most anything.  A new opioid med was created and the FDA has approved it called Dsuvia, it is for acute pain, so like after surgery but will only be used in a hospital setting.  Of course people that are against opioids are out there saying that this drug could be abused, any med could be abused but it isn't because most people are not complete idiots.  You can overdose on anything if you take enough of it.  Hell, the med I take at night to help control my bladder so I don't have to get up every hour to use the restroom, if I took enough of that it could probably kill me or do some real damage.  What is wrong with these people thinking that, it must be the same people that think only the government can save us from ourselves.  I have said and thought this for a very long time, since I don't have adrenaline I really cannot be scared but this is pretty frightening when someone says, 'I am from the government and I am here to help'.  But anyway, sorry, I got off track there.  I think this is a great thing that the FDA has done, they needed a good one.  This could really help people and I hope it is given the chance to help.  Now I could be wrong and there is something found out about the drug later on but for now, good job.  Here is an article on this to make up your own minds; https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/02/health/dsuvia-fda-opoid.html

Well, that is all for me tonight.  I hope all of you have a fantastic day or night, take care!



























Comments

Popular Posts