Back Day, Napoleon Stuff, DNA Arrests, Dems Still Can't Figure Things Out

Hey there everyone, I hope you all are doing good today!  My day was good, I got to see a friend of mine today, go to the gym and come home and lay down in my bed for a bit. Had a good workout, focused on my back and chest today but I did do a few other muscle groups too.  Every time I start at the gym I work on my forearms, just something I picked up a long time ago and cannot remember why I started.  That's what happens when you get old, can't remember anything.  But working on my back felt pretty good, although not at the time but it feels good now.  Hopefully I wake up with it feeling better.  I have been doing pretty good on the whole sleeping thing but I don't want to screw it all up by talking about it too much so I will update everyone soon.  Well, time to get into it!

History Day!  On my history blog I am talking about Napoleon, who is another one of those 'most interesting person in history' along with figures such as Genghis Khan, Hannibal Barca and Teddy Roosevelt.  Napoleon was such a military genius that if he made a few better decisions then he would have been the ruler of the whole continent.  He should have stayed out of Russia, especially in the winter, something Hitler would find out first hand.  I am writing about a few facts about the man, like at the age of 16 to become a military officer and lead men.  At that age I was getting my drivers license and was far away from being a real leader, pretty impressive.  Also had to shoot down one of the big misconceptions, that Napoleon was short.  He was at 5'6", which was a little above average as 5'5" was average at the time.  Now, today that would be considered short but this was in the early 1800's, around 200 years ago.  As interesting as he was I hope there is not another Napoleon in the horizon, unless he is for the good guys.

I think these new developments are a little troubling, as it comes to cold cases.  Of course I would like those cases to be solved but they way the police are going about it now seems to be a problem with personal space, because in a few of them recently they used DNA from Ancestary.com profile or another site like that.  DNA is the ultimate pick up for the police when investigating a murder, rape or similar crimes.  I just don't really like the police going through that data without consent, then again I am not sure how they go about getting that info.  I was thinking about getting one of those DNA kits, there are quite a few out there, but I am not totally sure now.  Here is an article on this; https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/dna-ancestry-data-used-solve-50-year-old-murder-case-n938561

Now this is something that I found on my phone's news feed so I cannot add the article but I would like to speak on this.  Democrats and the media are still confused about why President Trump was elected and are still trying to throw out theories.  I had seen an article on the news feed on my phone and thought it was funny.  The title for the article is "People Voted For Trump Because They Anxious, Not Poor".  There were quite a few different reasons why Donald Trump was elected and people being anxious was not even close.  Now this is from a very left leaning publication called The Atlantic so it is no surprise that they would publish something this stupid.  I have just read that article and they still do not know, their new theory is just as dumb as Hilary Clinton blaming everyone else besides herself.  My own opinions on why Donald Trump won was not because the people were deplorables, which was a horrible thing said by Clinton to American people.  One reason was because people really do not like Hilary Clinton for differing reasons, Clinton stole the primary from Bernie Sanders who was someone that may have been able to beat Trump and Clinton was too sure of herself by not going to certain states to try to get votes in those states.  Of course those are not the only reasons why but they are but a few.

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I really hope you all have a great day or night, take care!



























Comments

Popular Posts