Good Day, New Star Wars Rumor, New Drug again, Ozone is Getting Better

Hey there everyone, I hope your Monday is going great!  My day was good, it took me a little bit but I made it to the gym, was really lazy this morning and just took a while to get ready this morning.  Kind of a blah day here, very overcast and misting rain all day, I really just wanted to curl up in bed and sleep the day away.  I did wake up at a more decent time, it was close to 8:30 am, didn't get to sleep till late, again, so I am going to make this a little short, hope nobody is disappointed in that.  So, I am going to go on and get to the good stuff!

Star Wars Day!  Matt Smith, who was the doctor in Doctor Who for a time, is said to be playing a young Sheev Palpatine, or Emporer Palpatine.  I hope this is one of those rumors that do come true, because I think that Matt Smith is a good actor and I am a fan of Darth Sidious.  One rumor I hope is not going to come true is that the First Order is working on another superweapon, much like the Death Star was all those years ago.  I think that would just be lazy writing and it would show that the writers are just recycling ideas.  Don't want this one rumor to see the light of day.  Anyway, here is an article on the Darth Sidious stuff; https://screenrant.com/star-wars-9-matt-smith-palpatine-rumors/

As I had talked about before, the FDA had approved a new pain drug called Dsuvia, an opioid that is 1,000 times stronger than morphine.  That would put it in a class with fentynal.  I had used fentynal before and I grew out of it pretty quick and now take methadone for long lasting relief.  There are some people out there that think this was a bad idea but those people just do not know what it is like to be in extreme pain.  I am not saying that I hope they have to feel real pain but I wish they had a little bit more of an open mind.  This med is to only be given at the hospital after surgery or a larger operation.  So I think abuse of the med should be very limited.  Here is another article about it here; https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/fda-criticized-approving-new-painkiller-1000-times-stronger-morphine-blood-hands-184606918.html

I remember talk of this back in the early 90's but it seems that the ozone layer is repairing itself, which is something that, if memory serves me, was not possible.  So I wonder how this is affecting the whole climate change people.  They said that the ozone layer was going away because of people using all that hair spray but I never did think those people knew what they were talking about.  So because of that statement, CFCs were taken out of a lot of products, now I am not saying that this is a great thing that should be brought back but just saying that when 'they' say something, it is not always right.  Think for yourself.  Here is that article; https://www.snopes.com/ap/2018/11/05/protection-un-says-earths-ozone-layer-healing/

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I hope that all of you have a great night or day, take care!


















Comments

Popular Posts