Good day, Avengers 4 Rumors, Legal Medical Weed in Missouri!

Hey everyone, I am back and ready to write more tonight.  So my day was good, had lunch with a friend and then I have been catching back up on Punisher on Netflix.  I almost didn't write tonight because I am down to the last few episodes, this is where it gets real good.  If you haven't checked it out, I would suggest it if you like Marvel stuff.  But I have to warn you, this does not look like the more usual Disney stuff.  Quite a lot of blood but nothing too gory.  Well, I'm going to go on and get into it!

Cinemablend is a website that is one of the best resources for comic book news plus comic book movie news.  I have an article from them that I will share at the end of this.  This is about some rumors that might come true for Avengers 4, wish we had that title already.  Since I will add the article later, I will talk about what I hope for Avengers 4 and then you can see what people smarter than me say.  The first hope I have is, I have not read the article, is that they somehow show the quantum realm.  I am sure they will show that reality but I want them to spend a lot of time on it, not just a few minutes.  Now there has been a rumor out there for awhile that this movie could be 3 hours long.  As long as the story supports going that long, I don't have a problem with it.  Second is, I hope Captain Marvel goes binary at some point and really messes stuff up.  She is such a powerful character and I want to see that full power in this movie.  So those are my two big hopes for the movie, now here is the more intelligent people; https://www.cinemablend.com/news/2460442/x-major-avengers-4-rumors-that-might-actually-come-true

So, it has finally happened, medical weed is now legal in the state of Missouri.  I think that is great that now people can finally get some help, like people that get seizures, it has been shown that weed or cbd can help those people out.  They deserve it.  One thing that I am not really happy about it but not much I can do is, if you get a marijuana card then you cannot buy a gun.  Buying a gun is still a federal thing and it doesn't matter that medicinal weed is legal through the state.  If the feds wanted to they could shut this whole thing down but this has been a plus for people and I think it is only a matter of time until it is legal on a federal level.  I mean, it is recreational-ly legal in Canada and will be soon in Mexico so I think we will almost be pressured to legalize it on a federal level.  It is a lot more safe than other drugs such as meth or crack, those two are really bad.  Hopefully the feds open their eyes soon. 

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I hope all of you have a great day or night, take care!


























Comments

Popular Posts