Good Day, Another Episode IX Leak, Sick Caravan, City of London Corporation, Villain Mental Trouble

Hey there everyone, hope your day is going great!  Today is a good day for me.  I thought I was fully back from that bug but I had a little setback today.  Felt really impacted but everything else feels much better than it was the last half week or so.  Plus my ribs on the right have been bugging me again, they are still doing that popping thing everytime I do a full push but luckily I do not have to do a full push that much when I am at my place.  It feels like it is more of a loose cartilage thing than it is a rib out of place on my front right side.  It's definitely a pain but there isn't much I can do about it, I could talk to my doctor but there isn't anything she can do about it.  You would have to cut inside to severe that cartilage and I don't think that will happen.  Like everything else, I'll just push through it with a smile on my face. I guess it's time to get into it!

Another Star Wars Episode IX leak and this one deals with a character from the original trilogy and his offspring.  The original hero I am speaking of is Lando Calrissian and the actor that might be playing his daughter is Naomi Ackle, not sure what the daughters name in the movie will be yet.  I kind of thought this when I seen that they were bringing in Naomi Ackle.  She just has that look and then if you look back at what Lano looked like in the OG trilogy then you can see it.  I really would like to know who Keri Russell plays, they still have not said what she will be doing in the movie yet.  And one of my other casting questions I would like answered is, who or what is Matt Smith playing?  It has been rumored that he will play a young Darth Sidious and he does look like what you might think Darth Sidious would look like at a younger man.  If this movie is going to talk a little about the backstory of how Sidious came to be then that meas they will probably show his teacher, Darth Plagueis, and I always had a suspicion that Snoke used to be Darth Plagueis before he was "killed" by his student Darth Sidious.  Hopefully we do get to learn some of the backstory of Snoke.

One thing that had me worried about this migrant caravan was people coming here with bad cases of different diseases such at tuberculosis or other respiratory infections.  And it looks like my fears were right, this article says that it could be up to a third of all people in the caravan, which is eye opening as those strands of sickness may not have run around in America and we may not have any immunity against them.  If you get the flu in one country it can be very different than the flu from a different country, it depends on a lot of different factors.  It is hilarious when you read two different articles on this, one says that people are showing up with TB and another says it is just some stomach problems but even something as simple as stomach problems can lead to something worse like dysentery and bringing those things into America then it could have gotten a lot worse.  Here is the article from NPR so you can see what is going on; https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2018/11/08/665652847/health-care-for-the-migrant-caravan-flu-blisters-but-definitely-not-smallpox

Something that I had heard a little about in college was the Corporation of London, what is that you might ask, think it is a business titled after a city.  Well, it is really hard for me to explain it to you so I will share a video that covers this and does a good job of keeping everything straight, it was tough for me to keep it straight in my head.  Basically, if you wanted to live somewhere were the rich make the decisions, then go to the borough of London or Corporation of London or Central London.  This video does a very good job of explaining it, much better than I can so I will let it do the talking for me; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIuVXtwbqss

So I guess playing a badass villain in the MCU can really mess you up, to the point where you need professional help moving forward.  That is what happened with Michael B. Jordan after playing Killmonger in the film Black Panther.  I have to say, it was one of the best villain performances in the MCU and hopefully he can come back at some point.  Jordan said that he had seeked someone to talk to after playing the character but got his mind right shortly after finding help.  Here is the article I found this story on; https://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/11/29/michael-b-jordan-killmonger-black-panther-therapy/

Well, that's it for me tonight.  I hope all of you have a great night or day, take care!































Comments

Popular Posts